Apex's Saturday Trip | Ruin Rocks Ft. RU,CD,AAO,VT

ferocious

That's your pathetic leaderships fault, you guys were in singles by the time we got there so we pulled a bit east onto the hill and look at what happened? You guys ran east and hit us and got cleared. Please tell me more about how your leadership is so incompetent that they don't know when to call a bank.

Saved us walking down in the long run lol, saved us time banking if anything and was a bit more action, not too bothered about giving you guys a free win on us :) hope to get some more fights tomorrow

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saved us walking down in the long run lol, saved us time banking if anything and was a bit more action, not too bothered about giving you guys a free win on us :) hope to get some more fights tomorrow

Then I see no reason as to why you have to justify yourself on you guys getting cleared, Apex doesn't go out on sundays, We may have to deal with F2P but we sure as hell aren't dealing with 2 F2P trips on the weekends, tomorrow there's like 3 clans going out anyway lol.

Then I see no reason as to why you have to justify yourself on you guys getting cleared, Apex doesn't go out on sundays, We may have to deal with F2P but we sure as hell aren't dealing with 2 F2P trips on the weekends, tomorrow there's like 3 clans going out anyway lol.

Only justified it because apex members thinking they hot brown sticky stuff with that win, just wanted to give them a ruin PoV. Anyways, Grats on your trip, shame you arnt coming out tomorrow though, would be the same as today, us, doom, cd, AAO (op too busy recruiting at rock crabs)

Only justified it because apex members thinking they hot brown sticky stuff with that win, just wanted to give them a ruin PoV. Anyways, Grats on your trip, shame you arnt coming out tomorrow though, would be the same as today, us, doom, cd, AAO (op too busy recruiting at rock crabs)

4 Clans, doubt AAO will even go out, they have noone to fight & then it's just going to be Ruin fighting doom with CD crashing and focusing on doom lol.

4 Clans, doubt AAO will even go out, they have noone to fight & then it's just going to be Ruin fighting doom with CD crashing and focusing on doom lol.

Yeah but at the same time help i got alzheimer's like apex goes out every weekend with 50 lol 

Pretty much what happened today, but still had a fun trip ;D we need more clans in MPC scene, would be good for the scene if you guys came out both days, f2p isn't that bad after all :P

Hope Ruin decide to hit us first next week so we can knock their sorry asses out of the wilderness again. Would have been nice to have some kind of challenge, maybe if they had food that'd work. Funny that, too, though, because I remember refilling on my food with tonnes to spare when I was clearing the bank loot off the floor.