[50v50] Olympus vs Doom F2P PKRI ft. CD/Mains

Misfits Public Relations

I watched the first couple minutes of which doom smashed you matched pushing you south of corp, where you were gonna go to single just before another 15 randoms probably from apex or cd rushed from graves in your capes giving you the advantage then you spam gf doom, after that I just stopped watching lol.

So you're telling me Ferocious wasn't in your teamspeak?

Anyway, the first fight CD came towards the end to bail you out, we dipped into single and got t-30 cape because we have CD spies that tell us they are just there to snipe Doom.  

Was fun regardless.  Was fun slamming CD after you guys ended causing them to end as well.

Just don't bite off more than you can chew BVG @

zenith closed broccoli

I watched the first couple minutes of which doom smashed you matched pushing you south of corp, where you were gonna go to single just before another 15 randoms probably from apex or cd rushed from graves in your capes giving you the advantage then you spam gf doom, after that I just stopped watching lol.

we had to pull south so their 10 mains couldnt hit us. You have no right to talk lmfao you didnt even come out you fat chubby fuck.

we had to pull south so their 10 mains couldnt hit us. You have no right to talk lmfao you didnt even come out you fat chubby fuck.

Loooooool, shut up max you Dutch virgin, go make some more GFX slave boy, an Olympus member complaining that we didn't come out? Where the fuck were you Saturday and Sunday? Oh wait, busy recruiting level 50s at rock crabs to try pull well for your anniversary lelelelelelelel, you seem a little mad bro. Cry more

Loooooool, shut up max you Dutch virgin, go make some more GFX slave boy, an Olympus member complaining that we didn't come out? Where the fuck were you Saturday and Sunday? Oh wait, busy recruiting level 50s at rock crabs to try pull well for your anniversary lelelelelelelel, you seem a little mad bro. Cry more

Lmfao angry af, also slaves don't get paid i do.

broccoli c u this weekene im going to slap you in both hpc and lpc.

ye dude except when the fight got to corp we had an opt advantage

Watch Tom right click struggling to find someone under 100combat to attack.

Without their mains we slammed them just like we slam your clan every trip. Mains can't save either of you.

lol at how you act like ferocious, jaguarz, and others weren't in your ts, cc, and team cape

cool tho good job!

The thing is, they weren't.

Some were in our cape, but half weren't. They weren't in our teamspeak or CC at all lol. Ferocious was in the AFK channel muted because I wouldn't let him come with us.

If you have proof our them in our CC/TS/ECT please show me!

Nigga I didn't see your brown sticky stuff clan on the weekend idk why u saying to clans to come out and play?????

People who claim we had CP/Invites/Ect. God bless your souls.

We literally kicked everyone who wasn't member + in Olympus ask anyone who was there lol.

Check out the pic of our fall in too! Look at those HPC invites!!! So many 60s-80s!! Wow!!

The reason we were able to win so easily is because you brought the HPC/Mains and we pulled it to 19 wild, never dropping under 40+ ingame while your 100s sat there playing cheerleader watching your pures die.

Thanks for the midweek action, but god bless the propaganda.

You and your clan is brown sticky stuff, you never was good in Activation and you never will be good in Op