[50v50] Olympus vs Doom F2P PKRI ft. CD/Mains

Misfits Public Relations

Nobody is saying you teamed w/ CD.

They ran in with your capes and bailed you out every fight we had with you 1 v 1.

Your topic states that you pushed us to single the first fight which isn't true.  We ran to single as soon as we saw the cape counter rise from 40 to 65 after CD ran in with your capes.

Just don't say you won a fight when clearly we ALL know what really happened.

Every clan made the most out of the scenario later on and fought everybody w/ T-30 Capes to make it fair.

Understand now Bvg? @

Your original aftermath topic title literally said CD+OP alliance!

Realistically there was no way you were coming back at that point anyway, CD hadn't even rushed the fight when you ran to singles, granted they were in our capes in singles nearby, but we had a 5-8 number advantage and most of your opts left were mains. That fight was essentially over and I do believe both sides know it.

The last fights were okay but cauliflower, wish I would've known you were bringing our capes we would've brought a 3rd cape to make it a cluster.

So you're telling me Ferocious wasn't in your teamspeak?

Anyway, the first fight CD came towards the end to bail you out, we dipped into single and got t-30 cape because we have CD spies that tell us they are just there to snipe Doom.  

Was fun regardless.  Was fun slamming CD after you guys ended causing them to end as well.

Just don't bite off more than you can chew BVG @

Ferocious was the only Apex member in their Teamspeak. No one else would go in because no one else had a VPN. 

CD rushed us with ur cape on leaving the fight 80? vs 40

the propoganda is real

we had fun gj and thanks for showing up :P

wow bro, it's not like we didn't say that already or anything

but before they crashed we had 42 to your 26 in singles :/

How can your clan claim we were teamed with CD when they do that to every fight you get regardless of the clan, we even killed CD while you regrouped lmao.

The first fight you had more mains than pures and we moved the fight low, that's why you lost. None of your 105-120s could hit us there. Don't take my word for it watch Tom right click a million times trying to find a pure to hit once we were at corp.

Thanks for the action homie, nothing I could do about the crash, but you can't claim we're teaming unless you want to say every clan in the community has an alliance with CD.

if thats how you feel you should ask doom for a prep with a combat cap!

Ferocious was the only Apex member in their Teamspeak. No one else would go in because no one else had a VPN. 

There was 4 Apex people there as invites who kind of also ended up just taking the piss at the end when we figured out that we weren't BS'd and that Doom had sniped, we returned with our own capes and 1v1'd people for a bit and BS'd each other. Funny brown sticky stuff though, I enjoy your joke. I don't know if "well done" is exactly the word to use but I enjoy this. 

you came up with two stories on two topics

good job dude

feelsgoodman