Bonesaw's Ready!

Erik

Recently you went full broccoli with these topics, pipe down bud. -Borzor

>Says talking brown sticky stuff

>Posts meme

You have become what you hate, young Erik. -Briggsy

Idk how it's possible to be less charismatic and inspirational than holydreams but somehow @@Erik has managed it, you have achieved [Fi]Nick status. If Ahdi was smart he would sew your mouth shut and just abuse you for your +1 ability. Go ahead and take a handful of your anti-depressant pills close your eyes and leave this earth.

It's cute how you actually took your time out of your day to write that to me. I'm blushing rn. Go fuck yourself kid

>Posts meme

Idk how it's possible to be less charismatic and inspirational than holydreams but somehow @@Erik has managed it, you have achieved [Fi]Nick status. If Ahdi was smart he would sew your mouth shut and just abuse you for your +1 ability. Go ahead and take a handful of your anti-depressant pills close your eyes and leave this earth.

Lmfao you mad

Someone's salty that Erik is liked and he himself is stuck in some poor wannabe dank Battlescape 3-18 meme clan

>Posts meme

Also you after this pathetic attempt of an edgy post

giphy.gif

It's cute how you actually took your time out of your day to write that to me. I'm blushing rn. Go fuck yourself kid

Yea you play that "omg you care because you took the time to post omg loooooool" card. 

But the funny thing is you are so brown sticky stuff at trying to get foe hyped that the elders are legit telling you to stop. 

Like how brown sticky stuff can you be at life for people to tell you to not even try at hyping the clan up.

You are so brown sticky stuff at IRL that you decide to come on the internet to make a name for yourself. But then you are so brown sticky stuff you can't even make a name for yourself on the internet. 

You are a fucking failure. Your children will be fucking failures and their children will be fucking failures. You are a disgrace to your entire house.

Do a favor for your family and chug a bottle of bleach and end your life.

Yea you play that "omg you care because you took the time to post omg loooooool" card.

But the funny thing is you are so brown sticky stuff at trying to get foe hyped that the elders are legit telling you to stop.

Like how brown sticky stuff can you be at life for people to tell you to not even try at hyping the clan up.

You are so brown sticky stuff at IRL that you decide to come on the internet to make a name for yourself. But then you are so brown sticky stuff you can't even make a name for yourself on the internet.

You are a fucking failure. Your children will be fucking failures and their children will be fucking failures. You are a disgrace to your entire house.

Your alcoholism induced self-hatred is oozing out right now.

I think you're probably the last person on these forums who should be calling other people failures.

Also you after this pathetic attempt of an edgy post

giphy.gif

I love how you use Tom Brady who is the greatest quarterback of all time to describe me. Even my enemies respect my greatness.

Using your post an as a 1 time declaration, I will pronounce now that I will reply to any real member of foe who is feeling froggy enough to come at get this work n igga.

The rest of you that hide behind fake and anon usernames and are too scared too use their actual name on a 3rd party forum to reply to me are not worth my time and are a leper of final ownage elite.

Yea lets tell someone to commit suicide on a runescape forum you fucking drunk 

u seem pretty heated fam r u ok l[]l wag1 

I would've come up with some witty reply but considering you're being serious I'll just post this instead, I think it sums you up quite well.

gSWrVEb.jpg

Funny how people even in my own clan spoke highly of you. I guess you turning out to be a failure was unexpected for everyone but yourself.

Although it is very comforting to know that people in foe speak highly of me, when it comes to the end of the day I will fucking eat their children.

As Discepolo123 says it's not the violence that sets men apart, it is the distance that he is prepared to go.

It's funny because when it comes to clan brown sticky stuff I speak 100% viscerally with no care, and if any current member FOE had half a brain they could come at me successfully. But alas this won't happen.

So go ahead FOE and try to close like you're MM thinking you dominated the game. Even if you win TLP will be here day and night, from sunrise to sunset, prepared to kill your mother, father, and children.

We will not stop.

We are smarter, better looking, and better bred than any of you fucking fo derelicts.

Fuck your brown sticky stuff clan.

I verbally annihilated @@Rihana Pm Me on sharkbrew so many times....don't know why he continues to post on sharkbrew trying to convince a 2k15 pure community that he's somebody important. If anybody was actually around before 2k15, then they would know he is nothing but an undeserved elder who was never a rank, but only got elder when TLP reopened because he donated $$ for TLP forums. "Even if you win"...it's a shame this creole, self-proclaimed "factor" in TLP doesn't have confidence like his colleague Discepolo123. You really don't want these hands...

28071af.png

Although it is very comforting to know that people in foe speak highly of me, when it comes to the end of the day I will fucking eat their children.

As Discepolo123 says it's not the violence that sets men apart, it is the distance that he is prepared to go.

It's funny because when it comes to clan brown sticky stuff I speak 100% viscerally with no care, and if any current member FOE had half a brain they could come at me successfully. But alas this won't happen.

So go ahead FOE and try to close like you're MM thinking you dominated the game. Even if you win TLP will be here day and night, from sunrise to sunset, prepared to kill your mother, father, and children.

We will not stop.

We are smarter, better looking, and better bred than any of you fucking fo derelicts.

Fuck your brown sticky stuff clan.

Alot of wasted effort

I verbally annihilated @@Rihana Pm Me on sharkbrew so many times....don't know why he continues to post on sharkbrew trying to convince a 2k15 pure community that he's somebody important. If anybody was actually around before 2k15, then they would know he is nothing but an undeserved elder who was never a rank, but only got elder when TLP reopened because he donated $$ for TLP forums. "Even if you win"...it's a shame this creole, self-proclaimed "factor" in TLP doesn't have confidence like his colleague Discepolo123. You really don't want these hands... 28071af.png

Proclaim who you are, what your rsn is, and include an irl pic, and I will beat your 3rd world ugly country ass into the fucking ground with no hesitation.

Considering you will never do that because you are a fucking pussy who is uglier than sin I will remain a god in the clouds above your mortal ass.

Good night.

I admire the usage of the word Creole but I am neither French, Haitian, or from Louisiana. Try harder cuz.

Lmfao you're so emotional right now. Devastated and destroyed. @@Rihana Pm Me

But you still won't include your rsn or irl pic in a post.....

Maybe your single digit IQ tricks will only work on someone of lower intellectual capacity but until then get to work and try to get above voice, then I might even give you the time of day. Goodluck m8