Bonesaw's Ready!

Erik

Can't blame rihana for adapting to his clans standards, that's what the majority of tlp members on this site do now, make butthurt posts towards 'fo'

Don't even understand why there is so much salt towards foe when there's no rivalry. Tlp doesn't compete with Foe in P2P and Foe doesn't compete with Tlp in F2P. I think we won't F2P prep them unless we get a P2P and vice versa, correct me if i'm wrong

But this win on saturday will be more satisfying after all the brown sticky stuff talk i've seen on this site :}

Emotional and broken. It's a shame that this 23 years old could get so emotional over an mmorpg. @@Rihana Pm Me

I'm 24 lmao you try so hard yet you can't even get your facts right. Luckily your mom will make it up for you by giving me a savage oral creampie. 

Thanks m8. 

Later man hopefully you join TLP when foe closes so you can learn a thing or two like ch1lz

I'm 24 lmao you try so hard yet you can't even get your facts right. Luckily your mom will make it up for you by giving me a savage oral creampie.  Thanks m8.  Later man hopefully you join TLP when foe closes so you can learn a thing or two like ch1lz
 How many times did you say you were going to stop replying to me, but continued to do so..? 24 years old with no self-control. You're really emotional and broken atm lmfaooo @@Rihana Pm Me