Massacre Vs Slaughter Prep 2-1

Massacre

ok so clans that compete are slaughter rage ma and envy? any one else? gotta write down some notes.

High tier - 40+ pulls

Slaughter, Rage, Envy, Massacre

Low tier - 20 pull

Bp, Sd, Vp, and some other random ass clans that pull around 20

From arguing on whether it was a prep or mini, to the saturday trip, to discussing clan tiers and their pulls.

Honestly this seems too big for a mini and too little for a prep. MA, you need to pull something decent and then prep others because right now it just seems like your participants are invites; a mini. Esp. at saturdays trip you pulled very little compared to anyone.

From arguing on whether it was a prep or mini, to the saturday trip, to discussing clan tiers and their pulls.

Honestly this seems too big for a mini and too little for a prep. MA, you need to pull something decent and then prep others because right now it just seems like your participants are invites; a mini. Esp. at saturdays trip you pulled very little compared to anyone.

We don't spam our cc's at edge bank 24/7 and we haven't been open anywhere near as long as other XLPC's, just you wait young one.

We don't spam our cc's at edge bank 24/7 and we haven't been open anywhere near as long as other XLPC's, just you wait young one.

I wasn't being hostile in my post. Out of all the clans in our scene I personally saw MA as the quiet and respectful one, you as the ambassador aren't showing that.

The comment was towards you needing to step up in recruitment, nothing harmful.