Envy Bullying Rage | Will you now be camping ditch too?

Pain

Watched the vids long ago, and there us nothing for us to be ashamed of.

You never beat us down opts.

We literally smacked you in a 2v1 yesterday, did you watch the vid or are you too ashamed?

Cya Saturday

lol rip.. 2v1 np Ragers

Firstly, what 2v1 is this. We have never allied with another clan or called upon them. I'm intrested in your theories as you seem to be writing them in a cave.

• Heres the most recent one -
  • Heres our anniversary trip, the one we were down significantly. Notice half your 'clan' teleporting out in all fights, such honor -
  • Taking on multiple clans, incl. you -

If you're going to reply about these videos, quote the time so I know what you're talking about.

Saturday it is.

"Never allied with another clan or called upon them"???

Your scout (might be one of your ranks, idk) was begging sd to help hit us lmao.

I know you read our wednesday topic where we destroyed you 2v1, so quit bullbrown sticky stuffting.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/14231-envy-wipes-out-rage-sd-down-23-2v1-np/

"Never allied with another clan or called upon them"???

Your scout (might be one of your ranks, idk) was begging sd to help hit us lmao.

I know you read our wednesday topic where we destroyed you 2v1, so quit bullbrown sticky stuffting.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/14231-envy-wipes-out-rage-sd-down-23-2v1-np/

Evidence child. Evidence is key. I can say Hassan is related to G.W. Bush, but it is simply words without evidence.

Evidence child. Evidence is key. I can say Hassan is related to G.W. Bush, but it is simply words without evidence.

The evidence is in the topic kiddo. How about you read it? Watch the vid, look at the picture. I KNOW you "read" this topic when it was posted, however I am not sure if you just clicked on it and left because you felt ashamed.

Since you decided to be childish, I will put this right in front of you. Now go read the topic and watch the video to see your clan getting beat up in a 2v1. 

1eFtuGN.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4knSo4k2uCk

The evidence is in the topic kiddo. How about you read it? Watch the vid, look at the picture. I KNOW you "read" this topic when it was posted, however I am not sure if you just clicked on it and left because you felt ashamed.

Since you decided to be childish, I will put this right in front of you. Now go read the topic and watch the video to see your clan getting beat up in a 2v1. 

1eFtuGN.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4knSo4k2uCk

I wasn't personally at this trip. I don't recognize that username 'Join Rage', never seen it before. I'm assuming its a new unexperienced member scouting if it really is one of us. Let me do some digging around.

That video doesn't really say that much though buddy, dont be childish enough to think getting squished in the middle means the others team up against you. You know damn well thats happened to us with you on one side and Slaughter on the other. & next day Slaughter claimed it was 2v1.

I wasn't personally at this trip. I don't recognize that username 'Join Rage', never seen it before. I'm assuming its a new unexperienced member scouting if it really is one of us. Let me do some digging around.

I see, you weren´t there. Do your digging. 

I don´t know who exactly owns this account, but it´s a combat 120 main that belongs to someone in rage and it has scouted us many times.

This was a clear 2v1, seeing as rage never hit us untill SD were ready to rush from east, which they did several times. And we cleared both clans.

What's funny is that EnVy are piss-scared of going anywhere near corp beast because you know that we will out return you and obliterate you retards running into us right as we camp the hill east of the single-multi boundary.

Nobody is going to believe this moron, you had almost double the opts regardless of where the fight was taking place.

Think you got envy and rage mixed up

I see, you weren´t there. Do your digging. 

I don´t know who exactly owns this account, but it´s a combat 120 main that belongs to someone in rage and it has scouted us many times.

This was a clear 2v1, seeing as rage never hit us untill SD were ready to rush from east, which they did several times. And we cleared both clans.

I spoke around and it seems that these fights were crashed, not planned. We enter from the same positions as we do normally. From the video, it seems that you purposely squishing yourself between us and SD as you do not move from that position. Honestly, I and many others in Rage do not consider SD as a real clan esp. considering their combat & stats. I've spoken to control before about organizing a large event considering LPC & MPC (there was a post about this) and he said he woudn't 'team' up with anybody, "they'll either wear our cape or not".

Not sure about that scout, seeing as I've never heard his name or seen him before.

I spoke around and it seems that these fights were crashed, not planned. We enter from the same positions as we do normally. From the video, it seems that you purposely squishing yourself between us and SD as you do not move from that position. Honestly, I and many others in Rage do not consider SD as a real clan esp. considering their combat & stats. I've spoken to control before about organizing a large event considering LPC & MPC (there was a post about this) and he said he woudn't 'team' up with anybody, "they'll either wear our cape or not".

Not sure about that scout, seeing as I've never heard his name or seen him before.

Of course they would tell you that. It´s hard to admit losing a 2v1. However, videos don´t lie.

We did not purposely squish ourselves between anyone lol....It is crystal clear in the video, when SD rush us from east, and rage rush back from west, sometimes sniping from 18 ports, while we fight sd. Not to mentoin none of your members denied any of this on my topic, but now all of a sudden you come up with your own version of what happened.

We cleared 2 clans in a 2v1 and one of your guys did ask sd to team, which went just as planned. 2 clans teamed up on us.

I couldn´t care less about what you and your members in rage consider a real clan, because the fact remains that we fought 2 clans at once and cleared both.

Ok, so you didn´t find anything on the scout.... Last time I spoke to some of your ranked members in cc, I was told "Join Rage" is korbin. I can give you a screenshot once I get home (it´s on my other laptop), if you chose not to believe this..? That´s up to you.

Take care.

Of course they would tell you that. It´s hard to admit losing a 2v1. However, videos don´t lie.

We did not purposely squish ourselves between anyone lol....It is crystal clear in the video, when SD rush us from east, and rage rush back from west, sometimes sniping from 18 ports, while we fight sd. Not to mentoin none of your members denied any of this on my topic, but now all of a sudden you come up with your own version of what happened.

We cleared 2 clans in a 2v1 and one of your guys did ask sd to team, which went just as planned. 2 clans teamed up on us.

I couldn´t care less about what you and your members in rage consider a real clan, because the fact remains that we fought 2 clans at once and cleared both.

Ok, so you didn´t find anything on the scout.... Last time I spoke to some of your ranked members in cc, I was told "Join Rage" is korbin. I can give you a screenshot once I get home (it´s on my other laptop), if you chose not to believe this..? That´s up to you.

Take care.

"It is crystal clear in the video, when SD rush us from east, and rage rush back from west, sometimes sniping from 18 ports, while we fight sd." - That attack does not prove we teamed up with SD, because then you can previously say we teamed up with MA, Slaughter and even you. Remember the fog fight between you, us and Slaughter? Slaughter stated that it was 2v1 and 'they took on us both', but was that reality?

"Not to mentoin none of your members denied any of this on my topic, but now all of a sudden you come up with your own version of what happened." - None of you exactly denied at our anniversary trip either. & again, I wasn't there, so I'm feeding back from clanmates.

"We cleared 2 clans in a 2v1 and one of your guys did ask sd to team, which went just as planned. 2 clans teamed up on us." - Who? I honestly have never seen that 'Join Rage' scout.

"I couldn´t care less about what you and your members in rage consider a real clan, because the fact remains that we fought 2 clans at once and cleared both." - Clear means that you've killed them all, that video does not show that buddy. Admittedly, it seems like we went towards singles with about 10- less than you.

"Ok, so you didn´t find anything on the scout.... Last time I spoke to some of your ranked members in cc, I was told "Join Rage" is korbin. I can give you a screenshot once I get home (it´s on my other laptop), if you chose not to believe this..? That´s up to you." - Hit me up with it when you get the chance.

"It is crystal clear in the video, when SD rush us from east, and rage rush back from west, sometimes sniping from 18 ports, while we fight sd." - That attack does not prove we teamed up with SD, because then you can previously say we teamed up with MA, Slaughter and even you. Remember the fog fight between you, us and Slaughter? Slaughter stated that it was 2v1 and 'they took on us both', but was that reality?

"Not to mentoin none of your members denied any of this on my topic, but now all of a sudden you come up with your own version of what happened." - None of you exactly denied at our anniversary trip either. & again, I wasn't there, so I'm feeding back from clanmates.

"We cleared 2 clans in a 2v1 and one of your guys did ask sd to team, which went just as planned. 2 clans teamed up on us." - Who? I honestly have never seen that 'Join Rage' scout.

"I couldn´t care less about what you and your members in rage consider a real clan, because the fact remains that we fought 2 clans at once and cleared both." - Clear means that you've killed them all, that video does not show that buddy. Admittedly, it seems like we went towards singles with about 10- less than you.

"Ok, so you didn´t find anything on the scout.... Last time I spoke to some of your ranked members in cc, I was told "Join Rage" is korbin. I can give you a screenshot once I get home (it´s on my other laptop), if you chose not to believe this..? That´s up to you." - Hit me up with it when you get the chance.

Since you do not know who "Join Rage" is, it is easy for you to ignore the screenshot of rage asking sd to team with you and you chose to do so. Ok.

You weren´t there at the trip and I feel sorry for you, because it seems your clan mates are sharing misleading information with you or simply chosing not to tell the truth, maybe they don´t like to tell a clanmate they lost in a 2v1 (tbh, I can understand this and I wouldn´t exactly enjoy telling something like that to one my clanmates either, but I would tell the truth no matter what)

Comparing this 2v1 to the fight at fog with us, slaughter and you guys is not right, because that was an obvious cluster.

This was a team up of Rage and SD. And yes you aparently don´t know who this Join Rage guy is, but like I said before he has scouted us many times. He IS one of your members if not Korbin himself.

Did you ask your clanmates about him? Becuase if you just chose not to ask them and decided to just keep telling me you don´t now who he is, then that would mean you are afraid of what they might tell you if you ask them.

I asume that you don´t know this, but running to singles means you lose the fight. Yes that´s how it works. The term "clear" might not be the most accurate to use, but that´s what every single clan says when they push another clan to singles (you can also say "bullied")

That´s just how it is.

That´s why we always keep reminding our members to not touch singles, because that´s basically a loss, so we fight to the death.

So yeah, not technically a "clear" but it´s a victory. 

I will reply on this thread once I get home and share the screenshot with you. 

Seeing as you do not know who "Join Rage" is, it is easy for you to ignore the screenshot of rage asking sd to team with us and you chose to do so. Ok.

You weren´t there at the trip and I feel sorry for you, because it seems your clan mates are sharing misleading information with you or simply chosing not to tell the truth, maybe they don´t like to tell a clanmate they lost in a 2v1 (tbh, I can understand this and I wouldn´t exactly enjoy telling something like that to one my clanmates either, but I would tell the truth no matter what)

Comparing this 2v1 to the fight at fog with us, slaughter and you guys is not right, because that was an obvious cluster.

This was a team up of Rage and SD. And yes you aparently don´t know who this Join Rage guy is, but like I said before he has scouted us many times. He IS one of your members if not Korbin himself.

Did you ask your clanmates about him? Becuase if you just chose not to ask them and decided to just keep telling me you don´t now who he is, then that would mean you are afraid of what they might tell you if you ask them.

I asume that you don´t know this, but running to singles means you lose the fight. Yes that´s how it works. The term "clear" might not be the most accurate to use, but that´s what every single clan says when they push another clan to singles (you can also say "bullied")

That´s just how it is.

That´s why we always keep reminding our members to not touch singles, because that´s basically a loss, so we fight to the death.

So yeah, not technically a "clear" but it´s a victory. 

I will reply on this thread once I get home and share the screenshot with you. 

The first part of that fight at fog was definitely not a cluster, and looked very oganized.

On this matter, because I wasn't there personally, having to work, its difficult to say much over it. 2 weeks at rage now, and I haven't seen this behaviour at all, thats why I'm skeptic. I did ask them who 'Join Rage' is and apprantly it might be Niblet, though its not confirmed. I wish you could have captured this on video instead of screenshot to get the wider context.

It seems that you won (simply), not bullied - that would be something along the lines of not allowing a clan liberty within wildy. You've already corrected yourself on cleared. & again I wasn't there so I don't know what happened exactly for this loss i.e. calls on TS, movements etc. but it seems that you pulled a lot more.

I'll be waiting on the screenshot.

The first part of that fight at fog was definitely not a cluster, and looked very oganized.

On this matter, because I wasn't there personally, having to work, its difficult to say much over it. 2 weeks at rage now, and I haven't seen this behaviour at all, thats why I'm skeptic. I did ask them who 'Join Rage' is and apprantly it might be Niblet, though its not confirmed. I wish you could have captured this on video instead of screenshot to get the wider context.

It seems that you won (simply), not bullied - that would be something along the lines of not allowing a clan liberty within wildy. You've already corrected yourself on cleared. & again I wasn't there so I don't know what happened exactly for this loss i.e. calls on TS, movements etc. but it seems that you pulled a lot more.

I'll be waiting on the screenshot.

Looks like you are beginning to understand.

I can understand your skepticism, seeing as you weren´t at the trip. 

And I didn´t correct myself on anything. There was nothing to correct. You just didn´t know that the term "cleared" is used when clans are pushed to singles, but you know that now. 

Like I said before, that´s just how it works. I didn´t implement it. Been part of the pure community for 3 months now and that´s one of the things I´ve learned is that clans just use that term, whether it´s a technical clear or a push to singles.

I wish I recorded it aswell, although what you see on the picture is the only thing he (Niblet..if it´s really him) said to them, and then continued to follow them, that´s all.

@L E N I N

Not much point in continuing this discussion, but I said I will show you the picture, so here it is.

Now that I look at it, he corrected himself by saying "leader" after saying "founder", and your leader is niblet. You also asked and were told it was niblet, so we now we both got it right. 

sqcpjOu.png

@L E N I N

Not much point in continuing this discussion, but I said I will show you the picture, so here it is.

Now that I look at it, he corrected himself by saying "leader" after saying "founder", and your leader is niblet. You also asked and were told it was niblet, so we now we both got it right. 

sqcpjOu.png

That doesn't confirm it was Korbin, and to my research it is probably Niblet. I do need to catch something like this whilst I'm live in the TS though, I hope you understand.

That doesn't confirm it was Korbin, and to my research it is probably Niblet. I do need to catch something like this whilst I'm live in the TS though, I hope you understand.

I already corrected myself saying he actually said "leader" after saying "founder", but yeah, looks like it´s niblet.