This is why I'm not Envy

Lenin

Because we have wasted so much time watching rage run back and forth from graves. 

LOOOOOL THAT VID EITHER SHOWS YOU GUYS SITTING IN SINGLES, OR READY TO RUN TO SINGLES. AAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Honestly, I feel sorry for your family and friend(s) who put up with you. We've already expressed it, your ranks are deluded. You got cleared by SD after we left, how did that feel? Why do you stay in that clan, after all this, whats in it for you to put up with such shameful reputations?

I wasn´t there for this trip, but this is the worst propaganda I have seen on sharkbrew.

The first half of your video shows your "clan" standing near singles and spamming bullbrown sticky stuff. No proof of you waiting for 30 mins...

The second half shows your leftover brown sticky stuffbags at singles. I wasn´t there for that trip (GMT struggle) but looking at the opts, looks like you got cleared 

and bullied to singles again LMAO.

Did you even stop for a second and think before you put this vid in your poor propaganda topic? LOL

Look at the spastic in your cc telling your kids to say that you cleared us, because you got shat on you all hate to admit it.

eae85161ad954e6d15450c601327d8d1.png

I wasn´t there for this trip, but this is the worst propaganda I have seen on sharkbrew.

The first half of your video shows your "clan" standing near singles and spamming bullbrown sticky stuff. No proof of you waiting for 30 mins...

The second half shows your leftover brown sticky stuffbags at singles. I wasn´t there for that trip (GMT struggle) but looking at the opts, looks like you got cleared 

Did you even stop for a second and think before you put this vid in your poor propaganda topic? LOL

Look at the spastic in your cc telling your kids to say that you cleared us, because you got shat on you all hate to admit it.