Fatality Saturday: Eop Crashes Twice and Runs After...!seen RD

Couck

jesus christ, let me guess jons or tyrone wrote this.  please start writing proper topics these are getting old man

You're the high council of TLP not Fatality you don't run me boy  B)

@@Crims how do you crash a fight then run away to fortress man? Like you literally ran away and got bullied from east of bandits all the way to fortress just watch my video  :o

@@speciality you crashed the fight though you are expected to win as the crasher... but in all actuality you didn't because we were low food from fighting FOE and you still ran from daddys belt into black knight fortress we said FOE is behind us why the fuck would we fight at bridge to get sandwiched...Bullied EOP into fortress and left you guys standing there sweating from all the miles you just ran 

Was a pretty easy trip!!  ^_^

You're the high council of TLP not Fatality you don't run me boy B)

@@Crims how do you crash a fight then run away to fortress man? Like you literally ran away and got bullied from east of bandits all the way to fortress just watch my video :o

@@speciality you crashed the fight though you are expected to win as the crasher... but in all actuality you didn't because we were low food from fighting FOE and you still ran from daddys belt into black knight fortress we said FOE is behind us why the fuck would we fight at bridge to get sandwiched...Bullied EOP into fortress and left you guys standing there sweating from all the miles you just ran

Was a pretty easy trip!! ^_^

Poor man's swelly lmfao.

were you listening to drake while writing this