Does fi take rivalries seriously?

idk. i talked to fi member the other day after the prep we had vs them. they said they weren't even hyped/"depressed" teamspeak atmosphere even when they were up in some of the rounds. Kinda sad considering Fi is one of my fav clans to fight.

its their community. Most of their members are usually depressed irl and it translates over to the team speak (just a speculation)

I was in their teamspeak at some point about to join but I felt really depressed so I joined foe instead :D

its their community. Most of their members are usually depressed irl and it translates over to the team speak (just a speculation)

I was in their teamspeak at some point about to join but I felt really depressed so I joined foe instead :D

That sounds like your own personal problem and like you said just speculation.

We just play Runescape lol, at the end of the day this is just a game. Regarding the ddosing not everyone could change thier ips. A lot of us have static ips. If you want to win for sure just ddos us. It worked for eop.

Just curious, did any Fi members ever end up posting in-game screenshots of losing connection?  

You need solid evidence, such as logs from a network monitoring software, for it to be considered true. I'm sorry.

because everyone's first thought is "oh let me take a picture of my network monitoring software." i doubt most people would even know to do that. i was simply just responding to what he asked for, which was a screen shot of someone dcing during the fullout.