A Question (by Donald Trump)

Donald Trump

I have a serious question.. an awakening if you will.  Why in the fuck does a large percentage of people on these boards constantly try and point out flaws in other clans.  These topics that are being made include showing someone brought a main, that someone is autotyping in edge for recruits, that someone is in addy vs mith, that someone left teamspeak during a clan wars prep, etc.  You guys CONSTANTLY try and point out flaws in other clans, and I don't fucking get the point.

I have been around the pure community for longer than most of you have been born, and NO ONE GIVES A FUCK.  It's not like new clans are opening up.  It's the same fucking clans, with the same fucking people, with new fucking names.  There are literally like 10 clans, and when one closes, they just fucking re-open with a new name.  NO ONE GIVES A FUCK.  Stop the cauliflower fucking banter, stop pointing out flaws in other clans, and go do something productive with your lives instead of spending hours on topics that no one gives a flying fuck about.

If you are not prepared for the following, do not join the "pure" scene.  If you can handle the following, then play the fucking video game and stop complaining like pussies:

-Pure clans will bring mains in Addy.

-Pure clans will bring mains in Rune.

-New clans will get their teamspeak hit off.

-Someone will always end their trip first.  It's not like we all grab eachother's asses and say "hey guys, let's all end trip at the same exact time then have potato masher sex!  Ok, 1, 2, 3 log out! :)))"  Fuck you.

-People will disconnect every clan wars round and claim they could have won.

-If you are a rank in a pure clan, you will get hit off.

-If you can't afford a VPN, don't become a rank.

-No one gives a fuck about your reputation.  It's the same 100 kids every fucking day.  You're not catching the heart of some new RuneScape player by winning a p2p prep and inspiring him to be a great player.  Your clan is a fucking nobody, and forever will be a nobody.  Stop the fucking banter.

-When you try and talk down on another clan and point out their flaws, again, no one gives a fuck dude.  Neck yourself.

-90% of the pure scene have a "neck beard."  If you aren't prepared to catch the disease and grow a neck beard, DON'T JOIN THE SCENE.

-Neck yourself.

Agreed but let's be honest nobody is gonna listen to what the fuck you gotta say and do whatever the fuck they want. It's a new generation of retards and in my opinion it'll be hella boring if there was no banter and flame on these boards and just the same circlejerking replies like you see on Zybez.

Just my two cents though.¯\_(ツ)_/¯