Final Ownage Elite Murder Trip | #1 P2P for all of 2015 |

holydreams

HEY SV AND TLP ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮HEY SV AND TLP ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮HEY SV AND TLP ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮HEY SV AND TLP ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮HEY SV AND TLP ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮HEY SV AND TLP ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮HEY SV AND TLP ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮HEY SV AND TLP ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮HEY SV AND TLP ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮HEY SV AND TLP ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮HEY SV AND TLP ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮HEY SV AND TLP ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮HEY SV AND TLP ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮HEY SV AND TLP ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮HEY SV AND TLP ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮HEY SV AND TLP ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮HEY SV AND TLP ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮HEY SV AND TLP ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮HEY SV AND TLP ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮HEY SV AND TLP ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮HEY SV AND TLP ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮HEY SV AND TLP ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮HEY SV AND TLP ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮HEY SV AND TLP ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮HEY SV AND TLP ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮HEY SV AND TLP ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮HEY SV AND TLP ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮HEY SV AND TLP ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

you wouldn't know but every time mr jordai went to the lobby and random worlds, we were right behind you.  wouldn't expect you to know this kind of top secret information though since you're not really a rank

???

the only times we moved away was when a clan would crash. Unlike you we don't stay and die to SV LOL???

nice 3 man pull to this sharkbrew topic btw, i'm impressed you guys are doing so well on here tonight
 its shame majority of these boards are filled with tlp members, but u guys still can't convince anybody but yourselves that you guys are good lmfao. i have you on a leash, so chill out slave scouter before i break you again @@Range Grudge