Final Ownage Elite Murder Trip | #1 P2P for all of 2015 |

holydreams

no1 cares broccoli

i just felt like TLP needed some views on their brown sticky stuff vids.

look at how they cut out at every fight with us LOL

I actually laughed pretty hard at @@Rhythm 's pov 1:44 video of getting brown sticky stuff on by everybody

OT: Really good job on your trip

@@Native?

cute status update bro <3

@@Range Grudge what's up man?

hey homodreams, its me, the guy you talked to on tlp ts for 2 hours after we leaked your leaderboards. 

I just wanted you to know that you are no longer allowed to join tlp after the jcup is over, like you planned. You can remain in your dying clan until closure, and then you can join a clan more your pace - like fatality. 

I kinda feel bad that you get bullied by pretty much every rank and nobody respects your opinions, but when you are as big of a bitch as you are, it is kind of expected.

hey homodreams, its me, the guy you talked to on tlp ts for 2 hours after we leaked your leaderboards. 

I just wanted you to know that you are no longer allowed to join tlp after the jcup is over, like you planned. You can remain in your dying clan until closure, and then you can join a clan more your pace - like fatality. 

I kinda feel bad that you get bullied by pretty much every rank and nobody respects your opinions, but when you are as big of a bitch as you are, it is kind of expected.

holydreams did this to you homoman

loyAB.jpg