Final Ownage Elite Murder Trip | #1 P2P for all of 2015 |

holydreams

TLP full out us again in P2P next year. You can pull 100 so can we l. We will even let you have a 30 defence cap.

We will destroy you again.

Let me highlight some recent TLP hype failures

Our 65 v 65 where you changed your names to smoooo00ked and got wrecked 3-0 might I add.

Getting kicked out of the Jagex Cup by us infront of the RS Community. And even after moaning to the J mods about getting it changed to 30 defence cap.

Cya in 2016.

to all the 1 def members in tlp: feel free to join foe if you want to learn how to war properly without 30 defence. be apart of history for the new year, don't waste your time in a clan that's known for having homosexual leaders aka @

I would only allow certain TLP members in FOE. Some of their quality is terrible. They don't get better but they are told they are by their brown sticky stuff leadership and believe it.

Feel free to apply for FOE, if you've had enough of brown sticky stuff topics and ranks who have no clue what there doing.

Also enjoy having that fucktsrd M3rkzzzz in your clan l0l.

I would only allow certain TLP members in FOE. Some of their quality is terrible. They don't get better but they are told they are by their brown sticky stuff leadership and believe it.Feel free to apply for FOE, if you've had enough of brown sticky stuff topics and ranks who have no clue what there doing.Also enjoy having that fucktsrd M3rkzzzz in your clan l0l.
 true. i wouldnt want that bundle of twigsgot @@Howl in foe. he's so bad lmfaooooo

L0000000000000000000000000000l TLP got fucking dicked again! It was way too ez. Ye TLP keep talking brown sticky stuff M9, remember what happened the last couple times you did lmfa0000. Got fucked in the fullout when you was up 8? L0000l. Got smoked 3-0 so badly that Jagex had to shut down clan wars for the week what's next?

Looking forward to that closing topic in 2016 TLP. You know the one that's long overdued. I won't stop railinh your brown sticky stuff clan till you close l0000000l. Good luck in 2016 bundle of twigsgots!

TLP full out us again in P2P next year. You can pull 100 so can we l. We will even let you have a 30 defence cap.

We will destroy you again.

Let me highlight some recent TLP hype failures

Our 65 v 65 where you changed your names to smoooo00ked and got wrecked 3-0 might I add.

Getting kicked out of the Jagex Cup by us infront of the RS Community. And even after moaning to the J mods about getting it changed to 30 defence cap.

Cya in 2016.

wuu3 tlp lmfao