You ever wonder why Dull is so mad about Fi

Couck

If i was ugly i wouldnt post my irl trust me lmfao, notice how every irl pic i post im with a female/multiple females? Stay quiet egg head ur banter is fucking horrible. Not only do i have a better irl life than you, but i also slumped your clan which means everything to you L M F A O

74-0

Slumped what u closed 5 times.. lmfao & all u usain bolts do is think u beat someone 70v100 and all that brown sticky stuff you got nothing else in ur life going on man except maybe taking care of ur fucking ugly ass mullet 

If i was ugly i wouldnt post my irl trust me lmfao, notice how every irl pic i post im with a female/multiple females? Stay quiet egg head ur banter is fucking horrible. Not only do i have a better irl life than you, but i also slumped your clan which means everything to you L M F A O

74-0

w42p6.jpg

89-0 without booters/invites

You should of accepted him, he's the reason you lost the Jcup fullout 74-0 and 73-0.

Hey man grats on your fullout win! You live your life everyday so fat its uncomfortable to be around because i'm not quite sure when your stroke is going to kick in! #JustLoseTheWeight  B)

Hey man grats on your fullout win! You live your life everyday so fat its uncomfortable to be around because i'm not quite sure when your stroke is going to kick in! #JustLoseTheWeight  B)

You talk a lot of brown sticky stuff for someone who's been shot in the chest. Fuck with me and I'll make sure it's in your coco pop head motherfucker.

Corny ass white boy you better get a restraining order ima be on you 24/7 snowflake. Go listen to some drill music while you close your eyes and imagine you have dreads but really its just a mullet! yeah!  B)

Who lies about getting shot in the chest LMFAO

74-0 was ez eat brown sticky stuff buddy

You talk a lot of brown sticky stuff for someone who's been shot in the chest. Fuck with me and I'll make sure it's in your coco pop head motherfucker.

Oh yeah you going to kill me?? Not worried man you would have to pass about 3 fast food places to get to my place by the time you got here you would be too bloated to do anything you fat little piggy! ZzzZzz  B)

Slumped what u closed 5 times.. lmfao & all u usain bolts do is think u beat someone 70v100 and all that brown sticky stuff you got nothing else in ur life going on man except maybe taking care of ur fucking ugly ass mullet 

Eop dethroned your clan and made you pull 40 ppl to f2p trips with signups lmfao i killed your brown sticky stuff clan with EASE and i STILL have a better irl life than you. Nice life buddy lmfao.

Oh yeah you going to kill me?? Not worried man you would have to pass about 3 fast food places to get to my place by the time you got here you would be too bloated to do anything you fat little piggy! ZzzZzz  B)

Reading this made me justin beiber bro. Stick to doing firecapes to pay your rent you unemployed bum

Reading this made me justin beiber bro. Stick to doing firecapes to pay your rent you unemployed bum

Don't you still live with your mommy you fat teletubby body built bitch? Oh yeah good burn man he does firecapes to pay his rent! Yeah man making $20 an hr afking some caves on a game while I watch twitch in my pajamas is a rough life! Haha #LoseTheWeight  B)