Battle of slumping clans v2

We beat them last prep wot lol and the whole community knows about the notorious ddos in fullout. We got bragging rights :] 89-0.

Don't get me wrong, the fullout was a joke but eop will continue to say it to make themselves believe it was legit. FI has nothing over EOP right now, you can date back to a fullout that happened years ago but it won't get you anywhere.

Lets just hope this "rivalry" actually happens rather than poor banter on SB and no fights between each other ^.^

we all know fatality will reject all prep declarations like they did with RD and offer fights the other clan can't do. Eop are way ahead of the rivalry already with the fullout win, the cycle of clans slumping fatality will only continue. My next bet is supremacy vs fatality. 

Don't get me wrong, the fullout was a joke but eop will continue to say it to make themselves believe it was legit. FI has nothing over EOP right now, you can date back to a fullout that happened years ago but it won't get you anywhere.

Lets just hope this "rivalry" actually happens rather than poor banter on SB and no fights between each other ^.^

agreed, honestly I'm chapped af for Fi