Olympus Vs Aao F2p Prep [2-0]

Jez

olympusgodsdemanded_zpsql1vil7v.png

#Olympus | Olympus-rs.com

Olympus massed up 30 Gods for a prep against AAO. We took the 2-0 victory.

they didnt want to do round 3. tbh i wouldnt want to take that beating for another round.

2925vzo.jpg

Round 1:

Win

Olympus: 23/18

Against All Odds: 23/0

Round 2:

Win

Olympus: 25/19

Against All Odds: 25/0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUHyFhn-_uc&feature=youtu.be

2925vzo.jpg

Yeah you'll end me with your autism lmao are you just a troll account here to bait people or are you generally this autistic?

btw ur clans doing really brown sticky stuff lmao

my clans doing brown sticky stuff? have ur clan looked in a mirror because if they did theyd see the brown sticky stufftiest clan of all time named zenith

ya calling people autistic on an online forum in 2015 is a really normal and non autistic behaviour r0fl

my clans doing brown sticky stuff? have ur clan looked in a mirror because if they did theyd see the brown sticky stufftiest clan of all time named zenith

ya calling people autistic on an online forum in 2015 is a really normal and non autistic behaviour r0fl

Just reading what you are attempting to write (your English is brown sticky stuff) reflects your lack of education, so you probably have no idea what autistic even means.

As for my clan being brown sticky stuff:

huMHX5w.png

This will be counted as your 5th loss in a row, followed by 2 more losses from the doom declarations (since your clan is too brown sticky stuff to accept)

stay easy lol

Just reading what you are attempting to write (your English is brown sticky stuff) reflects your lack of education, so you probably have no idea what autistic even means.

As for my clan being brown sticky stuff:

huMHX5w.png

This will be counted as your 5th loss in a row, followed by 2 more losses from the doom declarations (since your clan is too brown sticky stuff to accept)

stay easy lol

english is my second language you gopher i am dutch

ur still in the worst lpc of all clans you never do anything in the wild where it actually counts or do you not recall us clearing you down 25 this sunday R()FL zenith quality

english is my second language you gopher i am dutch

ur still in the worst lpc of all clans you never do anything in the wild where it actually counts or do you not recall us clearing you down 25 this sunday R)FL zenith quality

I'm not in an LPC

Keep trying lmfao you're either generally mentally brain dead or you're creating troll accounts for a forum on an online based role playing game... which kinda suggests the former anyway lmfao.

btw u gonna prep us or not?

I'm not in an LPC

Keep trying lmfao you're either generally mentally brain dead or you're creating troll accounts for a forum on an online based role playing game... which kinda suggests the former anyway lmfao.

btw u gonna prep us or not?

lmfao mentally brain damaged "an lpc" "an" "an" good one 4ner even i know an is only used for non letter when begin word

lmfao mentally brain damaged "an lpc" "an" "an" good one 4ner even i know an is only used for non letter when begin word

You clearly don't know anything, just stop trying lmfao

"If you have any Question or Need help with Anything AAO Related Pm me on IRC (Dennis/[AAO]Dennis) Or Poke Me on TS"

Yeah I have a question: why are you so broccolied and why don't you prep doom?

You clearly don't know anything, just stop trying lmfao

"If you have any Question or Need help with Anything AAO Related Pm me on IRC (Dennis/[AAO]Dennis) Or Poke Me on TS"

Yeah I have a question: why are you so cauliflower and why don't you prep doom?

dont you mean "an question" lmfao moron get out of here ez clear.

and why would i accept prep with doom when the last time we prepped we won the 3rd round to win 2-1 and u claimed ddos and asked for a redo then got are topic locked

dont you mean "an question" lmfao moron get out of here ez clear.

and why would i accept prep with doom when the last time we prepped we won the 3rd round to win 2-1 and u claimed ddos and asked for a redo then got are topic locked

You are the prime reason why people think dutch people are broccolied lmfao.

So what you are saying is you are going to starve your clan of events and give us 2 free wins because you're too stubborn lmao

You are the prime reason why people think dutch people are cauliflower lmfao.

So what you are saying is you are going to starve your clan of events and give us 2 free wins because you're too stubborn lmao

way to generalize an entire nation of people. that seems a little... what was the term you used before..? autistic lmfao

Why not. Don't mind giving you wins [Z]Kj is mentally challenged and will continue to get no action from us. We will continue to decline every prep offer from you. So with that being said I bid you a very lovely and pleasant holiday weekend and congratulations on your win Olympus. You really did work on us.

way to generalize an entire nation of people. that seems a little... what was the term you used before..? autistic lmfao

"way to not be able to read" lmfao

I think you need to go back to school tbh, your grasp of language in general is atrocious.

Why not. Don't mind giving you wins [Z]Kj is mentally challenged and will continue to get no action from us. We will continue to decline every prep offer from you. So with that being said I bid you a very lovely and pleasant holiday weekend and congratulations on your win Olympus. You really did work on us.

Fair enough, your loss at the end of the day lol. We will just end up clearing you in wilderness instead unless you plan to orchestrate something to starve us from wilderness fights too.

so your not a person now lol?

that would explain a lot you inbred monkey

I never said that I thought dutch people were broccolied

but by god you are beyond broccolied lmfao

Are you failing school or something because I can't see how you can get far in life with the kind of autism you have.