Apex vs Olympus | x2 P2P PKRIs [20v20] (✿´‿`)

Rijn

vJd5BXS.png

#Apex  |  Clan-Apex.net/community/  |  Apex.ts3dns.com

Olympus approached us for some P2P PKRIs and we accepted ready to own. We massed up ~20 sharks ready to own and we did just that!

Thank you Olympus for the P2P PKRIs. Hope we can do some more at a later date!

~Rijn POV

~8bit POV

TRuamql.png

hTJjUQ4.png

Our first PKRI was north of chaos altar. We told Olympus we would be generous enough to defend first. We got a spread east to west awaiting Olympus to rush us. After about 5 minutes, Olympus rushed us from the west. For the first minute or so we only maged/ranged. Once we dropped our special attacks, some of the Olympus members started instantly dropping. Several of them ran north attempting to make a getaway and they failed.

We collected our lootation's, hopped worlds and went to edge and re-banked for round two.

Gf Olympus and thank you!

TRuamql.png

hTJjUQ4.png

Our second PKRI was at gap. Olympus defended a wee bit north of gap. Once Olympus gave us the "go", we logged in north on top of white plat. When we noticed everyone was logged in and potted, we rushed south. Fighting Olympus for a bit before they pushed south, we got our DDS's out and pounded them. With some of them returning GDZ, we continued to fight the ones north. After we pushed south into them, we got single piles. After some of them running to dwarfs we picked them off one by one. After all the pure's were dead we killed the zerk's/range tanks.

kLdzdXa.png

G4pTLqF.png

Gf Olympus and thanks for the PKRIs!

wjqN1sy.png

Want to join Apex? www.Clan-Apex.net/community/!

@ 30 def, only tent whip no range no dds looool cracked me up

glad u changed half way through the vid

Sad part is the kid vidding was 30 def but what's even more depressing is he was attacking an OP member with 45 def lol 

lets just say someone had to deal with there zerks.

yo @@Moni you got a 30 def kid level 100 in your clan, you bring him to your trips and your complaining about me.

Another 0ne 100.93 1315 90 30 99 93 86 70 94 45 57 99 26 50 44 54 32 74 55 54 30 81 1 1

ye ok bro

lets just say someone had to deal with there zerks.

yo @@Moni you got a 30 def kid level 100 in your clan, you bring him to your trips and your complaining about me.

Another 0ne 100.93 1315 90 30 99 93 86 70 94 45 57 99 26 50 44 54 32 74 55 54 30 81 1 1

ye ok bro

You legit missed the whole concept of my post *Facepalm*