Envy Clearing Slaughter x2 ft. Rage

Pain

5bolSZw.jpg

Massed up 75 strong today ready for some action.

Shoutout to Slaughter for fighting us down 15 opts and bringing MPC accounts to the wild

Envy vs Slaughter

75v61

Had a PKRI with Slaughter at ca and it took us like a minute to start clearing them and force the leftovers out of ca, pushing them south and all the way to the ditch.

Envy vs Slaughter

75v77

We later clashed with Slaughter once again at hills, this time they had gained more opts and we knew the fight wouldn´t be as easy as the one at ca. Stared out with our bows, then clumped up inside hills hut with scims. Was a close fight, but we took the lead and started dropping them with our scims, then pushed down into hills path. They fought back at hills path, but were eventually outnumbered and forced to run south to ditch.

Envy vs Slaughter + Rage

Slaughter were waiting for returns and regrouping at ditch, when Rage rushed from north and ran a little south west and started focusing us. Meanwhile Slaughter came back from ditch were focusing us from south east. While holding our ground in the 2v1 and dropping Rage kids like flies, Slaughter had reached 40+ opts, so we pulled it north to hills path and both clans followed focusing us.

We then dismissed the trip.

Thanks for the action!

EV Krat0s POV

Pain Relief POV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6P0LdjWFPc

For a couple of weeks, whenever you get sandwiched (sometimes you do that on purpose) between two clans, you call it 2v1. Today we wanted show you what 2v1 really is, and we did. After you guys left to clan wars with Slaughter, we just carried on - we didn't get defeated or even pushed anywhere once today.

14 minute video taking way too long to render =(

I'm dying to see the prep video. I didn't get to watch it.

For a couple of weeks, whenever you get sandwiched (sometimes you do that on purpose) between two clans, you call it 2v1. Today we wanted show you what 2v1 really is, and we did. After you guys left to clan wars with Slaughter, we just carried on - we didn't get defeated or even pushed anywhere once today.

14 minute video taking way too long to render =(

I'm dying to see the prep video. I didn't get to watch it.

The prep topic is up.

Doesnt change the fact u have a clear combat advantage aswell as 75% of ur clan having overheads. Anyways goodfight

75% of our clan don´t have overheads. I´m one of the many who don´t.

We have better combat average?

Look at these mpc accounts. Some are maxed pures.

Thanks for the action tho.

KC1z8U9.png

If you are one of those ppl saying we are an mpc fighting lpcs. Just take a look at slaughters fall in 

KC1z8U9.png

That was when we saw ur levels in wild, you had 70s and even 80s so we jumped on our mpc accounts.

You barley have people below 55 combat. Most of us were 50-55

That was when we saw ur levels in wild, you had 70s and even 80s so we jumped on our mpc accounts.

You barley have people below 55 combat. Most of us were 50-55

You can see me right clicking several of your 70s and 80s in the video too. H O W L being one of them. I don´t remember all the names.

We did not have any level 80+. Prove me wrong with a picture or something?

You can see me right clicking several of your 70s and 80s in the video too. H O W L being one of them. I don´t remember all the names.

We did not have any level 80+. Prove me wrong with a picture or something?

Like i said, we hopped on our mpc accounts since we couldn't take you on down 15 and we were heavily outleveled.

And there is littarly only 5 mpc accounts there with one level 70. 

You still had a much higher cb average