Meet MPC News

Bicepsbruh

What is your real life name?

Steve

What are your hobbies?

Blogging, Writing, Typing, Reading, Watching

What is your RuneScape history?

I've never played Runescape

What are your goals for your RuneScape account?
I don't have an account

What clan are you in?
None, I don't play.

Anything else:
I'm a 10th grader at LA Matheson Secondary. I decided to sign up on this site to practice my writing skills. I am going back to school soon as Christmas break is almost over, and I want to get some practice in as I am part of the 10th grade newspaper team. I spend 2 hours a day every day after school with my team collecting and writing about what happens around our high school. So I decided to sign up on these forums, watch what the other teams do and then write about what happens from a non-biased perspective. Thanks for reading brothers! 

Olympiss is the blue caped clan not to be confused with CP who share the same members, trip times and tspk.

Perhaps you could elaborate on this explanation during a weekend topic. It seems Ruin has misplaced both their saturday and sunday topics! Possibly one of your 24 active members could find it for you.

You suck already

Perhaps you could elaborate on this explanation during a weekend topic. It seems Ruin has misplaced both their saturday and sunday topics! Possibly one of your 24 active members could find it for you.

Scared to prep a clan in 2k16? You've been in a Lower tier of the clanning scene for over a year, embarrassment how scared you are, such bad quality.

You suck already

Scared to prep a clan in 2k16? You've been in a Lower tier of the clanning scene for over a year, embarrassment how scared you are, such bad quality.

Change a year to whenever your clan opened and I could say the same to you lol

You suck already

Hey man I want to kindly ask you to please stop flaming people on my introduction, its about me and me only.

Also idk why you flame because I read a lot of what happened the last few weeks. I see that you only pulled 25 this weekend. I also see that you decline prep offers(on this site in the 2015 archive) 

Thank you @@Kanicus have a good one!