You know Fi is ...

Furious

3e0b347963.png

Just because we found out and confirmed you are 25 this year, asian, ugliest mother fucker in existance (l0l) and a confirmed basement dwelling virgin all by facts from 2012 i mean

ye sure u can claim any win you want i'll sleep ez knowing who you really are lmfaoo

3e0b347963.png

Just because we found out and confirmed you are 25 this year, asian, ugliest mother fucker in existance (l0l) and a confirmed basement dwelling virgin all by facts from 2012 i mean

ye sure u can claim any win you want i'll sleep ez knowing who you really are lmfaoo

by the looks of it you and ur group of butt buddies are all pretty upset and constantly posting about me on sharkbrew

the fact that you kids care enough to look up my posts from 4 years ago is a pretty good indication of how salty ya'll are l0lll

looks like fi is brown sticky stuff as usual lmfao 

by the looks of it you and ur group of butt buddies are all pretty upset and constantly posting about me on sharkbrew

the fact that you kids care enough to look up my posts from 4 years ago is a pretty good indication of how salty ya'll are l0lll