P2P Midweek Ft. Chasing OP out the wildy, RD+IM alliance

Kevv

q46pcaw.png

Got together 20 kids to go PK. Killed loads of randoms. Fought Immortality and Redemption. Olympus tried to PK and we chased them from RDG to Mossies, killing their dumbass members that were cauliflower enough to stay in multi. After we had cleared RD and IM they merged trips and rushed with 30 to our 20.... we fought valiantly but their mains, and OP sniping us, was too much.

(Went with SV straight after this fight and cleared RD+IM in 20 mins 25v35)

Sup.

np73YuD.png

T9cjktT.png

nLkRNvD.png

hbCpc83.png

Em7R7ZE.pngc1c740d259420ba094002be6cecb8650.png0fvOks8.png51e75c4cdbde07a38cb07451bc27f5be.pngTS1mTyx.pnggV5oGpl.png0hArd6Y.png

lmfao get at me there's literally 0 mains sorry ur clan doesnt do midweeks

weird foreign freak so obsessed u unloyal bundle of twigsgot lmao

You teamed with SV which during the week... Is a main clan, you dumb mate? Next time don't you dare question what I post on your joke of a clan's topic. "Welcome to Hell", yea it is hell when you join your brown sticky stuff clan. Tell me when you pull more than 20. k thanks, bitch.

-spoiler not pictured above-

Mains...

Olympus crying about mains on a midweek?

You teamed with SV which during the week... Is a main clan, you dumb mate? Next time don't you dare question what I post on your joke of a clan's topic. "Welcome to Hell", yea it is hell when you join your brown sticky stuff clan. Tell me when you pull more than 20. k thanks, bitch.

We didn't team with SV once during the week u broccoli, not to mention no Sv isn't a main clan its a fucking hpc.