Ruin vs Lithuanian Pures f2p prep (2-1)

Ir0ny

1qbq1CA.png

ZvWpBjM.png

Today we had a cute 20vs20 organised with Lithuanian Pures to give some of our GMT unit some action due to our last prep being much later.

Due to the exceptions being changed and discussed we also gave LP + opts each round.

Thanks for the prep LP appreciate the action despite the communication issues  :)

LO5gOc8.png

2IYnmNY.png

DEFENDING ROUND

LOSS

3BCtMAW.png

ATTACKING ROUND

[RU] starting: 24 - ending: 21

[LP] starting: 26 - ending: 0

WIN

MsfD4kb.png

PKRI

[RU] starting: 23 - ending: 18

[LP] starting: 26 - ending: 0

WIN

ZyVK0eu.png

MEDIA:

Ir0ny POV:

Sorry to say that, but the amount of flame was ridiculous, I think we're all 20+ yo these days, but feels like we're back in 2008~ where everyone's a 'rėtard' and 'įdiot' ...

Sad that our ex-members ddosed us the 2nd and the 3rd round

8bU1z1O.png

was fun practice though, still lots of things to improve on

ty for prep

Sorry to say that, but the amount of flame was ridiculous, I think we're all 20+ yo these days, but feels like we're back in 2008~ where everyone's 'r.etard' and 'tofu' ...

Sad that our ex-members ddosed us the 2nd and the 3rd round

8bU1z1O.png

was fun practice though, still lots of things to improve on

ty for prep

Sadly thats the community, there was a little bit of flame coming from both sides but it was mostly just banter and nothing serious. It's still sad but trust me we don't encourage that brown sticky stuff.

As far as ddosing goes which of your ex-members are in Ruin? I'd be very surprised if they were ddosing your members

Sadly thats the community, there was a little bit of flame coming from both sides but it was mostly just banter and nothing serious. It's still sad but trust me we don't encourage that brown sticky stuff.

As far as ddosing goes which of your ex-members are in Ruin? I'd be very surprised if they were ddosing your members

Didn't you noticed that two of your members fought against you the first round and then joined back to you the 2nd and the 3rd? :D

doesn't matter now, I guess you deserved to win anyway :)

Literaly whole teamspeak was flaming ruin when i was on round 1 the fuck u talking control your clan

And no1 ddosed, fix your internet

tu is vis nesitrink prie to LP, jei viena rounda uz savus, kita is nugaros peiliu su priesininkais kerti kaip kiparisas. Net nesuprantu kam tau ta friend grupe buvo reikalinga, sedek tam uzsieny ir ramunas :)

vienas rangeris kazka pasake, tai jau visi stumem ant Ruin? mhm

tu is vis nesitrink prie to LP, jei viena rounda uz savus, kita is nugaros peiliu su priesininkais kerti kaip kiparisas. Net nesuprantu kam tau ta friend grupe buvo reikalinga, sedek tam uzsieny ir ramunas :)

vienas rangeris kazka pasake, tai jau visi stumem ant Ruin? mhm

This is English only forum. If you have something agianst me hit me a pm.