Olympus P2P Midweak Ft killing ruin and 2x Apex pkri

Jez

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmfao op is getting bullied all week 

i don't see why you flame, your in the only clan on rs that has to lie about pulls, edit clips (to make it look like they won), and try to come up with some sort of excuse for why they lost something. why the hell do you think what you think, you cocky dumbass. there is actually no reason for you to be cocky at all, let me say this slowly... Y-o-u  a-re  i-n  R-u-i-n. y-o-u-r  c-l-a-n  c-a-n'-t  p-u-l-l  m-o-r-e  t-h -a-n  2-0, o-n  w-e-e-k-e-n-d-s. So brown sticky stuff it hurts my insides. 

i don't see why you flame, your in the only clan on rs that has to lie about pulls, edit clips (to make it look like they won), and try to come up with some sort of excuse for why they lost something. why the hell do you think what you think, you cocky dumbass. there is actually no reason for you to be cocky at all, let me say this slowly... Y-o-u  a-re  i-n  R-u-i-n. y-o-u-r  c-l-a-n  c-a-n'-t  p-u-l-l  m-o-r-e  t-h -a-n  2-0, o-n  w-e-e-k-e-n-d-s. So brown sticky stuff it hurts my insides. 

justin beiber

The fuk. Who are you.

your worst nightmare, bitch. plus your higher up in olympus, remember my name I made you.

hahahahaha, looking forward to your reapplication 

Made me? Bro, I still don't know who you are. You ok?