The Last Pures #1 F2P PK Trip ft. demolishing mass recruited shitters

TLP FLAME UNIT

Low IQ TLP member spotted.

If TLP was so scared of our alleged mains why on earth would they continually choose to defend GDZ of all places rather than low level wilderness. TLP ranks were certain they had a major advantage due to their sizable main unit and refused to budge from GDZ as they knew a fight lower level wilderness would be even more one sided.

Speaking of cauliflower people. You realize TLP has one of if not the biggest 100+ units while sv have a bunch of level 70 and 80s that won't train up. If we fought you in a level wildy that mains couldn't hit our big guys we wouldn't be able to hit 90% of your clan. You sir are a fucking tomato

Low IQ TLP member spotted.

If TLP was so scared of our alleged mains why on earth would they continually choose to defend GDZ of all places rather than low level wilderness. TLP ranks were certain they had a major advantage on us due to their sizable main unit, and refused to budge from GDZ as they knew a fight lower level wilderness would be even more one sided.

lmao

53f06d21c66b5b6c3b80f8c5c0b2dfd0.png

Those are all our sub level 80s. You chose to defend at GDZ because you knew you had more mains than us and still lost.

If I were you I would take an elementary level math course rather than waking up at 5 AM on the weekends only to get smashed.

PS: I'd love to hear how your level 100's would be rendered useless due to our overwhelming amounts of level 70's if we fought at level 26 hills instead.

l0000l @ just give up with the excuses, can't you see every other sv member + rank has? Literally no one in the pure community aside from the delusional SV members thinks you won today. 

53f06d21c66b5b6c3b80f8c5c0b2dfd0.png

Those are all our sub level 80s. You chose to defend at GDZ because you knew you had more mains than us and still lost.

If I were you I would take an elementary level math course rather than waking up at 5 AM on the weekends only to get smashed.

PS: I'd love to hear how your level 100's would be rendered useless due to our overwhelming amounts of level 70's if we fought at level 26 hills instead.

Oh so you must be taking that math course yourself but you made a wee little mistake. See 100 + 26 is 126 meaning our big guys would still get attack by your mains. And if I'm not mistaken there is a picture of 20+ mains in your capes with surprisingly names that are all to we'll affiliated with sv. Oh and then on top of that one of your vids clearly show that same group rushing to gdz with you

Infallible logic buddy. Let me use your own "argument" against you.

If your clan isn't safe from mains even at low level wilderness and other pure clans can only fight you at level 50 GDZ, wouldn't it make more sense for you to fight main clans and or classify yourselves as a main clan.

Because all pure clans shouldn't need to worry about main clans. And the only clan that doesn't see it that way is sv. We knew your pull before you jumped on your mains and we know what it was after. If you had just stayed pures only it would have been even opts. But youre to hungry for those wins and not to look bad. Cmon please tell me and show me proof that your pull was all pures? We have an attendance topic with pictures of our pull. 75 PURES yet you had a fall in of 22+ mains pictured and I'm sure some were missing. Max pull of 107? Minus 22? We could of had a pure vs pure clan fight and you would of been up still. But so so hungry for that win (that you didn't even achieve) you needed those mains.

lets all just take a minute and realize that SV's vid fucking stops inbetween both fights when they started losing LMAO

holy brown sticky stuff I can't even take these guys serious anymore

they're not even trying to hide their mains anymore lmfao

lets all just take a minute and realize that SV's vid fucking stops inbetween both fights when they started losing LMAO

holy brown sticky stuff I can't even take these guys serious anymore

they're not even trying to hide their mains anymore lmfao