Doom's # 1 Saturday F2P PK Trip | 80 Man Pull | Making CD our Bitch All Trip

Hormone

who are you?

Someone who's more known than you lmfao you probably started clanning in 2015.

OT:

This is a testament to how brown sticky stuff CD is in terms of quality, they get fucking perfected in F2P with a huge opt advantage, no wonder they hate doing CLW lmfao. Makes you wonder how many of them actually pure clanned prior to them going from a main clan to a lower-level main clan (since they clearly aren't pures)

ultama you cauliflower fuck why did you put us getting cleared in our own video

Lmfao keep trying irrelevant CD +1 randy, your members are legit so poor they can't even afford returns

bhMMaDn.jpg

btw wanna explain how you got perfected in wildy?

@ @ @@slowcore

We slammed your boyfriends today, but if you want to hit us today come to the runewar;)

Would be glad to slam some sense into you all.

You guys had CD bullying you all trip. How bout you worry about your own rivalry while you can. Changing focus doesn't make you any better.

You're genuinely autistic as fuck lmfao, CD could pull 20 and make a fake topic and your dumbass would still claim they beat us.

looks like cd dominated you the whole trip tbh

@ @ @@slowcore

We slammed your boyfriends today, but if you want to hit us today come to the runewar;)

You guys had CD bullying you all trip. How bout you worry about your own rivalry while you can. Changing focus doesn't make you any better.

salty niggas lmaooooooooo

Hello, I am the Wise Old Man, but you probably already know that.

I was walking through the wilderness, looking for ancient relics, but all I found were team-7 capes lying on the floor.

However, what caught my attention the most was seeing members from the main clan CD eating Demonic Poop.

@ @ @@slowcore

rage is brown sticky stuff LOL

@ @ @@slowcore

nigga u at the bottom of the chart in lpc y u making threats stay ez rage

Lmfao keep trying irrelevant CD +1 randy, your members are legit so poor they can't even afford returns

bhMMaDn.jpg

btw wanna explain how you got perfected in wildy?

You're genuinely autistic as fuck lmfao, CD could pull 20 and make a fake topic and your dumbass would still claim they beat us.

U seem salty, I'd be salty too if my clan lost to CD.