[100 Peak] Envy Enters MPC | Annihilating CD | ft. OP, Doom, LP, Mains

Pain

We have 2 high level scoutkillers

While cd have like 1-3 mains ragging 5-10 of us at the same time.

Just think about that

l0l

Go to our aftermath topic from Saturday and watch the video where we fight at 30+ and you're rune members are in the fight attacking us. You cannot lie, the evidence is there. You just entered the MPC scene and you have rune members. Just think about that.

Go to our aftermath topic from Saturday and watch the video where we fight at 30+ and you're rune members are in the fight attacking us. You cannot lie, the evidence is there. You just entered the MPC scene and you have rune members. Just think about that.

We have scoutkillers =)

Fiery2much camped Hassan for a month, so please...

When did I say it was about me?

I love how a few weeks ago you were like fuck Envy, as soon as they go MPC and some of their members join you it means you can support them?

The video/screenshots need to show that.

Have the courtesy to watch other clan's aftermath videos to. CD actually show the end of the fight.

Cd has mains & you were complaining about combat caps.

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo can you hear me through the lag?

Fiery2much camped Hassan for a month, so please...

Ebag does that to us. & entires fights. Fiery has a pure account, but he was only doing that to piss you off. Like I said, in our video, its clear that the rune members (80 and 90) were in the fight, focusing our higher levels.

Cd has mains & you were complaining about combat caps.

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo can you hear me through the lag?

Once again, you have misread/ignored my post. Go back and re-read it carefully, with glasses if you need them. First you replied back saying its not about you, and now you're talking about combat caps.

I told you that every MPC and HPC has them, but Envy just entered MPC; having them straight away is a bit...

Hello there. I am the Wise Old Man, but you probably already know that

Today I took a stroll in the wilderness reminding myself all the great wars I have been through. This feel of nostalgia was as nice as ever.

So there I was passing by the graveyard, where I met a bunch of pink haired tired looking people who were begging for mercy. I was chocked. I had never seen such traumatized warriors during or after battle, so I looked up on a hill and there they were, the mighty green warriors, firing their barrage of arrows, hurting even those already wounded, ultimately obliterating the entire pink themed clan of humiliated warriors.

Ebag does that to us. & entires fights. Fiery has a pure account, but he was only doing that to piss you off. Like I said, in our video, its clear that the rune members (80 and 90) were in the fight, focusing our higher levels.

Once again, you have misread/ignored my post. Go back and re-read it carefully, with glasses if you need them. First you replied back saying its not about you, and now you're talking about combat caps.

I told you that every MPC and HPC has them, but Envy just entered MPC; having them straight away is a bit...

ty for joining teamspeak :^)