Beautiful System

Lenin

lol quality he says in rage rofl plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

tbh ur brown sticky stuff

Please back up your brown sticky stuff, you cant. 

I Back up my words you and wizzy g said fullout and look whos the bitch you. 

Ur asking lvl 60s for a p2p fullout?

Ill be dead honest. I dont have mage nor do i have p2p gear ON A LVL 60 BABYPURE LMAOOO wtf is with these kids....

Ur asking for p2p bcuz you know it wont happen its obv.

the entire xlpc scene is revolved around w308 pkers. Thats f2p m8

Ur asking lvl 60s for a p2p fullout?

Ill be dead honest. I dont have mage nor do i have p2p gear ON A LVL 60 BABYPURE LMAOOO wtf is with these kids....

Ur asking for p2p bcuz you know it wont happen its obv.

the entire xlpc scene is revolved around w308 pkers. Thats f2p m8

If we're prepared to do it, why aren't you? This isn't going to be the typical MPC or HPC P2P but its still something.

We're asking P2P because Rage is P2P too. You can't blame us or excuse with the fact that your clan lacks that. & I'm not disrespecting. 2 weeks or even more than that is enough time to get to the right conditions.

Also, we're not xLPC, we're LPC. W308 is based on massers clan with no organization like SD. Do you compare yourself to the same degree as SD? Just because we're not in the right combat ranges, it doesn't mean we should limit our potentials.

Mm and foe did fullouts back to back every weekend in 2k13 when 07scape came out both of them had 60s at the time.

Mfw foe and mm are hpc there for do P2P weekends. And ur wrong in it aswell bcs there was no clanwars and they set PKRI's not fullouts. U

Mfw foe and mm are hpc there for do P2P weekends. And ur wrong in it aswell bcs there was no clanwars and they set PKRI's not fullouts. U

If you knew mm. In their closing speech, they clearly stated that they did fullouts with foe every weekend, lol.

100+v100+

Whether they really did fullout or not they were high opted enough to consider them fullouts. Also, if you didn't know.. Fullouts can be held in the wild lol.

If you knew mm. In their closing speech, they clearly stated that they did fullouts with foe every weekend, lol.

100+v100+

Whether they really did fullout or not they were high opted enough to consider them fullouts. Also, if you didn't know.. Fullouts can be held in the wild lol.

They did mandatory PKRI's and pulled high. They didn't do fullouts, and it isn't even relevant to this. You're a LPC comparing a HPC in 2013 when RS07 isn't even open for a year. Thats a terrible excuse to do a P2P fullout instead of the regular F2P where every LPC/MPC is based on. You must be extremely now if you're talking about level 60's in HPC's in 2013.

They did mandatory PKRI's and pulled high. They didn't do fullouts, and it isn't even relevant to this. You're a LPC comparing a HPC in 2013 when RS07 isn't even open for a year. Thats a terrible excuse to do a P2P fullout instead of the regular F2P where every LPC/MPC is based on. You must be extremely now if you're talking about level 60's in HPC's in 2013.

All clans were basically lpcs when 07 came out.

And like I said, they might not have been fullouts but they were high opted enough to consider them fullouts since they were 120+v120+.

Just cause its a different year doesn't mean lpcs can't practice p2p lol.