The Nugget Head List

Ace Krave

PT Closed cuz i didnt find any ranks who wanted to take part.

Storm wasnt my clan but Failed because 75% of duvals ranks wasnt rank worthy your 1 of them LOL in my opinion. and who plays to make friends huh?

Relentless Never Failed just 1 of my ranks decided to ban me then try to close the clan into curse...but as i recruited all 35-40 ops in that clan i got them back then closed curse CONFIRMED then i couldnt find any ranks and closed.

Yo.

"Who plays to make friends"?

Are you kidding me? You take this game way too seriously lmao.

Cry more and close more of your own clans.

It's what you're known for.

"Who plays to make friends"?

Are you kidding me? You take this game way too seriously lmao.

Cry more and close more of your own clans.

It's what you're known for.

thanks for confirming u just got shut down then post random brown sticky stuff LOL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best Solo Rank 2013-2016.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xxx        These clans was started fresh not based from any communitys apart from edge/rock crabs/Varrock multi          xxx

Ex Leader/Founder/High Council/Warlord/Council AKA Solo Rank Of: Relentless. @ Started from nothing pulled 35 within 2weeks closed Omega/Curse

Ex Leader/Founder/High Council/Warlord/Council AKA Solo Rank Of: Salvation.@ Started from nothing pulled 25 within 2days closed Terminal

Ex Leader/Founder/High Council/Warlord/Council AKA Solo Rank Of: Pure Torment. @ PULLED 45 WITHIN 2WEEKS Closed Conviction/Curse/Voltage Pures

Ex Leader/Founder/High Council/Warlord/Council AKA Solo Rank Of: Resurrection. @ Closed Vendetta/Vigour/Atrocity

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------