WhenUFlameRUTooMuch

InHeartsWake

;l00000000000000l his is funny

Who the fuck are you? Some inactive random from Olympus Lmfaoo, I remember.

Who the fuck are you? some failue fat 23 kid that sits on his ass hitting bongs all day LMFAO nice life cunt must be depressed af you cant even run half a mile without running out of breath l0l0l0l0l

lmfao was it a tactical ingame strat when u accidentally started saying ruin locs in our ts, that was very awkward wasn't it m8

When you have to make stuff up..... Oh god. 

Who the fuck are you? Some inactive random from Olympus Lmfaoo, I remember.

When you have to team with Rage to win #JustRuinThings

;l00000000000000l his is funny

Who the fuck are you? some failue fat 23 kid that sits on his ass hitting bongs all day LMFAO nice life cunt must be depressed af you cant even run half a mile without running out of breath l0l0l0l0l

Tom Valor bullied into main clanning in 2k16. Rofl.

You're ugly as fuck bro, you don't have a girl, you don't have money, you have nothing... Keep wanking into your Labradors mouth you fucking Dutch pig, keep using McDonald's wifi you pikey cunt. Waheyyyyyyyyyyyy

If you wanna join ruin and get back into pure clanning... Clan-ru.com

Tom Valor bullied into main clanning in 2k16. Rofl.

You're ugly as fuck bro, you don't have a girl, you don't have money, you have nothing... Keep wanking into your Labradors mouth you fucking Dutch pig, keep using McDonald's wifi you pikey cunt. Waheyyyyyyyyyyyy

If you wanna join ruin and get back into pure clanning... Clan-ru.com

I still have a pure u fucking down syndrome inbred, you're the result of your dad raping your nan 9 months you fell out of her rippled vagina u ugly fuck.

And i'd rather fucking jump of a bridge than join that joke of a clown circus you call a clan.

Now go back to shutting the fuck up before i make you cry in PM again you ugly cancer.