Doom Defeat The Last Pures | F2P Prep | 2-1

موني

maxed 75 atk pure is fucking 87 cmb lol like how is an 87 or 89 cap unrealistic it's nowhere close to being unrealistic

u know fine well we'll pull. that's just another excuse ;p

A maxed out 75 attack pure is actually 88 combat, the unrealistic part is the fact that after a while of declining preps vs doom you then decide to ask for preps when they start training past 90 combat. If you want to prep them the least you could do is 3 exceptions as they have over 20 people over the combat cap of 89. I don't see why you couldn't when your memberlist shows you have a bunch of 90+ combat people.

A maxed out 75 attack pure is actually 88 combat, the unrealistic part is the fact that after a while of declining preps vs doom you then decide to ask for preps when they start training past 90 combat. If you want to prep them the least you could do is 3 exceptions as they have over 20 people over the combat cap of 89. I don't see why you couldn't when your memberlist shows you have a bunch of 90+ combat people.

prep us lol

This man writes the truth.

maxed 75 atk pure is fucking 87 cmb lol like how is an 87 or 89 cap unrealistic it's nowhere close to being unrealistic

u know fine well we'll pull. that's just another excuse ;p

Intel was telling me you wouldn't prep doom demons after all of ruin leaks who left the cc got kicked. Also wouldn't prep doom demons until after they trained up to exceed over the cb cap is this true? :o

if u really wanted a prep you'd accept. the cmb cap is 87 always has been, we're generous enough to push it up to 89 for all you retards who ruined their accs ol

You declined our prep requests before we trained up, we train up and now you ask us for preps...?

you're literally broccolied as fuck, 14/~67 of your memberlist is also above the 87 cap so you should have no problem accepting our terms. We aren't going to accept a prep where our ranks can't attend lmfao

if u really wanted a prep you'd accept. the cmb cap is 87 always has been, we're generous enough to push it up to 89 for all you retards who ruined their accs ol

If you really think your clan is #1 like you claim they are then accept the prep. I mean you wouldn't accept the prep when everyone was in their 80's and now you want a prep because you know half their clan got cb levels and won't accept the prep now. Wanting sharkbrew attention isn't going to help your dead clan lol