Doom Defeat The Last Pures | F2P Prep | 2-1

موني

Didn't I teach you that "lossed" is not a word.

All you taught me was that it is possible to be agreed unanimously that you were the worst TLP promo of all time. I would argue you were the worst WL any pure clan has ever seen but Dull is making a strong argument for that in this era being 0-14. @@lookatwhatidid knows

All you taught me was that it is possible to be agreed unanimously that you were the worst TLP promo of all time. I would argue you were the worst WL any pure clan has ever seen but Dull is making a strong argument for that in this era being 0-14. @@lookatwhatidid knows

Ok, I'll attempt to cure you of your spic language so you don't continue to make a fool of yourself when posting on

Sharkbrew.

The correct word you are looking for is "lost". When you continuously say "lossed", you lose credibility in everything else you say. Proper vocabulary could go a long way for you. Especially when you already have a reputation as being the biggest private server prod justin beibery geek anime watcher in the pure community.

u act like u don't beg to call round 3 of any prep that's already 2-0 and get shut down nearly every single time lmfao

remember tlp made you go inactive for months last time, want it to happen again? refer to the rsns on this profile they'll be seeing you this weekend

Ok, I'll attempt to cure you of your spic language so you don't continue to make a fool of yourself when posting on

Sharkbrew.

The correct word you are looking for is "lost". When you continuously say "lossed", you lose credibility in everything else you say. Proper vocabulary could go a long way for you. Especially when you already have a reputation as being the biggest private server prod justin beibery geek anime watcher in the pure community.

How was that all relevant to what we were talking about. We were talking about what you "supposedly taught me" and I said you were the worst TLP promo of all time without argument just like how Dull will probably end up as EoP's worst WL of all time, something you share in common. Don't get off track now you irrelevant elder lmao.