CD VS DOOM [F2P FULLOUT][CONFIRMED]

Fear The Beard

The reason that the fullout won't happen is because doom wil pull 50% invites/envy

I didn't see any invites to our prep vs TLP or any other prep recently for that matter...

and are you saying you would not bring SV or attempt to bring Jaja/ws like you do on weekends?

CD scared

we will fuck them up on weekends as usual

I'll quote this after the weekend lmfao

Must be so satisfying for them coming on Sharkbrew and seeing a new topic about them every day, looks like whatever they are doing works.

We don't even give a fuck about this site lmao

Hey I'd decline preps and full outs if I begged my clan to bring mains and team with zerker and main teams to trips and still couldn't compete.

Where does your intel come from? Horm? Have you ever even HEARD our ts or seen our forums? Every member in CD knows what horm sounds like when he's raging at you, and how silent your ts gets l000000l

Get some intel

I'll quote this after the weekend lmfao

We don't even give a fuck about this site lmao Where does your intel come from? Horm? Have you ever even HEARD our ts or seen our forums? Every member in CD knows what horm sounds like when he's raging at you, and how silent your ts gets l000000l

Get some intel

I don't need "intel" when you can just look at your teamspeak and look at 30-40 mains rushing us ingame...?

Whoever is leaking to you must be really bad because half the time when you spam "stop raging horm" he's not actually talking and someone else is calling instead...?

I don't need "intel" when you can just look at your teamspeak and look at 30-40 mains rushing us ingame...?Whoever is leaking to you must be really bad because half the time when you spam "stop raging horm" he's not actually talking and someone else is calling instead...?

You must be dumb. Your clan swarms with spies

What does a spy have to do with your preps?

Because if someone was spying in our clan they would obviously want us to lose. That being said, your spy seems to be pretty bad considering we still get hits on you in singles and stopped you having a weekend topic for 3 weeks.

Because if someone was spying in our clan they would obviously want us to lose. That being said, your spy seems to be pretty bad considering we still get hits on you in singles and stopped you having a weekend topic for 3 weeks.

A spy keeps his cover. How do you explain the recent ts leaks broccoli. See you soon

Explain why you were missing 3 weeks worth of weekend topics lmfaoExplain why you still get hit in singles by us too.

Your flames/propaganda is getting worse each time you post lol. Last week you got railed in singles

Your flames/propaganda is getting worse each time you post lol. Last week you got railed in singles

It's not propaganda if it's factual though lmfao??????????

Link me to your weekend topics in december please. If it is propaganda you should have 8 weekend topics lol.

It's not propaganda if it's factual though lmfao??????????Link me to your weekend topics in december please. If it is propaganda you should have 8 weekend topics lol.

!Seen Doom's Saturday topic from last week