Ruin #1 Matched

Ari

Gets destroyed by Doom first 3 preps (3-0, 2-1, 3-0)

Improves and beats Doom twice but once with leaks leaving CC

Claims they are better than Doom 

Avoids Doom and won't give them preps

Doom trains up in process to go HPC

Ruin now wants to prep, but with 89 combat cap no exceptions when the MPC bracket is 95 combat

:huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:

Does your clan even prep Mpcs or get involved with MPC midweeks? No... Your clan is lost bro.

"Does your clan even prep Mpcs" No because none accept and before you comment "Prep us" I asked your ranks x100 for preps but they wont give us 3 exceptions for our 3 staff members that are 94 cmb to play. If you think those 3 people in a 50v50 will beat you then idk what 2 say. And yes my clan Preps HPCs to improve, we don't stick around and prep Apex in F2P l0l and OP who have been the same in terms of quality for ages. So yes in terms of that my clan is amazing, We oupull you and every other clan in our scene and demolish them during weekends. The fact that we beat TLP even with "+" opts shows we're pretty damn good. FOE as an HPC only dropped 1-5 of them 2 rounds ina row. If you think you can do what we did ask TLP for a +10 and I guarantee they'll sweep you =\. 

"Does your clan even prep Mpcs" No because none accept and before you comment "Prep us" I asked your ranks x100 for preps but they wont give us 3 exceptions for our 3 staff members that are 94 cmb to play. If you think those 3 people in a 50v50 will beat you then idk what 2 say. And yes my clan Preps HPCs to improve, we don't stick around and prep Apex in F2P l0l and OP who have been the same in terms of quality for ages. So yes in terms of that my clan is amazing, We oupull you and every other clan in our scene and demolish them during weekends. The fact that we beat TLP even with "+" opts shows we're pretty damn good. FOE as an HPC only dropped 1-5 of them 2 rounds ina row. If you think you can do what we did ask TLP for a +10 and I guarantee they'll sweep you =\.

Idc about your preps vs hpcs lol, and I think 89 CB cap is fair, not our fault your ranks were cauliflower enough to train 94 combat.

Prep us

Cya Ruin, have fun in our shadow ;)

Idc about your preps vs hpcs lol, and I think 89 CB cap is fair, not our fault your ranks were cauliflower enough to train 94 combat.

Prep us

50v50min 89 cmb cap 3 exceptions OR do all 3 rounds on plat so Ryan can call from the orb *He said to ask for this* 

50v50min 89 cmb cap 3 exceptions OR do all 3 rounds on plat so Ryan can call from the orb *He said to ask for this* 

@@Kanicus query me if you wanna accept in #Sharkbrew or #Doom or #Bw or #Zenith or whatever