Lie to your members, now lie to yourself :( @Rage

puff puff rage

coming from the lowest of a brown sticky stuff clan, you do realize kids we decline get auto accepted into your clan with 2 post count, nice Quality back to w8 lvl 3

Your're acting like you've never had invites attend your events, get a life. We will match you member for members. You're running out of excuses 

Insults, insults and insults. No logic behind it. We have very very few invites, rest are applicants who most likely join. Our pulls have only been increasing, you require invites to go out - you really have to compare? Refer to below for the prep.

Like I said MATCHED opts, your just spitting bullbrown sticky stuff now for a scared rank team

Control gave his last word on the preps, your clan declined.

Insults, insults and insults. No logic behind it. We have very very few invites, rest are applicants who most likely join. Our pulls have only been increasing, you require invites to go out - you really have to compare? Refer to below for the prep.

Control gave his last word on the preps, your clan declined.

False we declared a FTP prep, You declined. Came back with some bullbrown sticky stuff p2p counter declare. I had respect for you, it's nice to see you're a loyal kid. It's sad that you don't see what your leaders are doing. That being said you're just another rage kid now. Good luck on Saturday, hopefully you stay out of singles

@L E N I N I believe your wrong about us teaming with SD on Saturday.Refer to my videos @ OSRS Appak and you could see sd hit us while you and ad tried to sand which us u get pushed to singles and slaughter cleared up sd and what about the fight south of fog you guys were offing eachother and focusing green you morons stay ez

@L E N I N I believe your wrong about us teaming with SD on Saturday.Refer to my videos @ OSRS Appak and you could see sd hit us while you and ad tried to sand which us u get pushed to singles and slaughter cleared up sd and what about the fight south of fog you guys were offing eachother and focusing green you morons stay ez

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/15316-rage-slaughter-sd-team-up-only-to-lose/

If you can deny that, wow. You may have not been there, but this was a decision made by your ranks.

False we declared a FTP prep, You declined. Came back with some bullbrown sticky stuff p2p counter declare. I had respect for you, it's nice to see you're a loyal kid. It's sad that you don't see what your leaders are doing. That being said you're just another rage kid now. Good luck on Saturday, hopefully you stay out of singles

We declared both a P2P and F2P. The requirements are too difficult for you to accept. You've insulted me multiple times but you have respect for me? I have respect for those who have a good character, with integrity and honesty. We lost our last prep against you and we said thanks, the last mini you lost to us you logged on us and flamed us. Nobody on Rage started this, and this was mostly Slaughter.

Also, not being fond of someone just because they're in a rival clan is a cauliflower reason, no offense.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/15316-rage-slaughter-sd-team-up-only-to-lose/

If you can deny that, wow. You may have not been there, but this was a decision made by your ranks.

We declared both a P2P and F2P. The requirements are too difficult for you to accept. You've insulted me multiple times but you have respect for me? I have respect for those who have a good character, with integrity and honesty. We lost our last prep against you and we said thanks, the last mini you lost to us you logged on us and flamed us. Nobody on Rage started this, and this was mostly Slaughter.

Also, not being fond of someone just because they're in a rival clan is a cauliflower reason, no offense.

False, I had respect for you, no longer will I. Secondly, "We declared both a P2P, " You declined the original  Ftp prep with the opposing Ftp based clan, that counter declare looked more troll than anything. We cant take you serious anymore, not even you Lenin. 

False, I had respect for you, no longer will I. Secondly, "We declared both a P2P, " You declined the original  Ftp prep with the opposing Ftp based clan, that counter declare looked more troll than anything. We cant take you serious anymore, not even you Lenin. 

I'm sorry that you don't respect or take me seriously, but I am.

Match opts with saughter can't happen. We are talking about memberlist only, something that slaughter lacks. U always bring invites.

Are u just that cauliflower or what?

as I recall my 2 leaks show me a pic of 12 invites last sat. Trip for rage at the bottom was Palo keep talking retards. Only cost me 500k from both high rank members ty :)

I saw the vid again today and I got to say u are brainwashed and blind lmao. Stay humble

I heard this happen the last time you guys tried to leave singles

e7ed484c5e724cef115ef8f6f7986fc0.gif

866ff3fbc9f894bb6e8ec3aa063f3284.gif

dawg, you're in Cd and Slaughter.

I would rethink your life choices. those are the most ranked on clans in runescape. and Sv is always teaming with mains. Puff Puff. stay getting smoked

dawg, you're in Cd and Slaughter.

I would rethink your life choices. those are the most ranked on clans in runescape. and Sv is always teaming with mains. Puff Puff. stay getting smoked

Seems like those 2 gif's hit a nerve lmfao nice job trying to change the conversation.

You are defending the worst pure clan open atm m8. I think you need to re evaluate your life choices.

Slumping slaughter should be ur new name.

#30Sl members. #3snipe teams #15 invites on saturday trips 

and if that isn't enough

#Team up with SD to lose a 2v1 vs Rage

Lmao Stay fking humble morons.

Lmao stfu, you take orders and believe the brown sticky stuff your ranks tell you kid. 

accept our 50v50 +snipe teams happen to have intros/apps. Not a problem if some of them wanna go out themselves when were not on and be a snipe team lol. 

You guys auto accept anyone that registers an acct on your forums (our 1-5 invites happen to make apps after every trip.

& if you call us bullying you to singles while sd watches a 2 v 1, you're probably a rage member

Stay ez broccoli

How can Rage prep a clan that has already closed???

I feel bad for you lol

I would train up a cb55 just to join Rage before the prep and slam these kids, mby we'll have some peace of mind for a while then.

Do it and join slaughter :)

Memberlist vs. Memberlist, you can't pull that. Last prep we had, you had kids from Poison - thats the level we're at. At Friday, you teamed with SD.

Your clan is dying. What do you expect?

Lmao you guys give auto member to anyone that makes an intro on yoursite. & just because someone happens to have a name from their previous clan does not mean they brought their whole fucking calvary lmao. Gotta stop listening to those leaders of yours. Making you guys looks dumb and delusional on here. & if you call us bullying you into singles while sd watches a 2 v 1, again you're delusional

Our clan is dying? We bully you into singles every saturday, your ranks imposed to "starve" as some form of good tactics lmao. Your leaders have told your ranks to not give us events otherwise theyd get demoted. Your leaders are literally scared of us and the fact that you put that aside is fucking moronic. Grow some balls and play runescape with us.