If FOE accepted 30 Defence? How would this affect the pure community?

Mia Khalifa

@@Maaku fo got 3-0d by tlp and nearly perfected(only managed to kill 1 tlp) as well as having not beaten TLP in F2P wildy in the past 7 months.

How could you possibly think they are #1?

@@BarrageKyle the last mains loss a full out up 7 vs foe (only manged to train 60+ kids in 30 defence & still loss) as well as having not beaten FOE in P2P wildy or a scheduled p2p prep in the past 11 months. How could you possibly think they are #1?

? FOE got perfected in a 55v55 in F2P by TLPHow is that even possible lmfao
 "hey guys [bullied out of foe/eop officer]@is here. i used to cry about not getting promoted in foe, and got bullied outta foe so i joined eop. i'm now a rank in eop but still struggling to get a prep win, maybe thats why foe never wanted to promo me cuz im just fucking bad and a cry baby. now look i'm defending tlp because i can't say eop is better than foe because we just got 94-0 (we hit off 10 foe members, so we only killed 6) in a fullout"

he is not accepted yet only reason why his app is still up is because he has a 1 def pure he uses to attend events on. If he ever uses his 30 def acc to attend anything from now on he will be booted.

Wait...

Even though Doopy has multiple lvl 80's he can use but he is still allowed to use his 108, however Ted isn't?

One rule for everybody atleast man...

Wait...

Even though Doopy has multiple lvl 80's he can use but he is still allowed to use his 108, however Ted isn't?

One rule for everybody atleast man...

Go recruit ted to eop and get 39def with him

? FOE got perfected in a 55v55 in F2P by TLP

How is that even possible lmfao

You left foe because u got free rank in eop? Lmfao god bless u are stubid af

"hey guys [bullied out of foe/eop officer]@is here. i used to cry about not getting promoted in foe, and got bullied outta foe so i joined eop. i'm now a rank in eop but still struggling to get a prep win, maybe thats why foe never wanted to promo me cuz im just fucking bad and a cry baby. now look i'm defending tlp because i can't say eop is better than foe because we just got 94-0 (we hit off 10 foe members, so we only killed 6) in a fullout"

Hi! Bullied out of FOE (Left because you banned someone else) #Bullied.

Was a new member in FOE for 8 months before FOE closed because I didn't care enough to app for proud #CriedCuzIwantedPromo

Was in FOE lost every prep to TLP, SUP and CP #StrugglingForPrepWin

You broccolied autistic downy. You're a nobody, you try so hard on SharkBrew just to get attention you moron.

Go recruit ted to eop and get 39def with him

You left foe because u got free rank in eop? Lmfao god bless u are stubid af

You joined FOE in 2015 broccoli. LOL

Was a member for a month in EOP*

You're brown sticky stuff at the game, who even are you?

Hi! Bullied out of FOE (Left because you banned someone else) #Bullied. Was a new member in FOE for 8 months before FOE closed because I didn't care enough to app for proud #CriedCuzIwantedPromo Was in FOE lost every prep to TLP, SUP and CP #StrugglingForPrepWinYou cauliflower autistic downy. You're a nobody, you try so hard on SharkBrew just to get attention you moron.You joined FOE in 2015 broccoli. LOLWas a member for a month in EOP* You're brown sticky stuff at the game, who even are you?
 "hey guys [bullied out of foe/officer eop]@is here again. i make no sense saying that foe lost every prep to every clan when they finished with over 100 prep wins and less than 25 losses last year, 19-3 vs tlp. but yeah thats my super cool logic that obviously makes no sense hahahahha. hey guys let also not forget i was also ex cp, and begged adhi to teach me how to p2p when i joined foe because i was so brown sticky stuff, and still am LOL. i joined eop hoping to get a rank so i can show foe what i'm made of, but all ive shown is that i'm a brown sticky stuff officer in eop, who currently struggling to get prep wins and got bullied out of foe because i didnt get rank, so now im trying to look cool on sharkbrew but im still a nobody" LMFAO

take a look at the sig

Tlp is #1 now, but if you think they are #2 all time, you're out of your mind.  Tlp wasn't relevant in F2P until sometime after 2012 when I stopped playing, you can't just ignore over half your existence.  Any other clans you think might be #2?