The tl;dr version of Slaughter Vs Rage

DreTheOBJ

Ok, so idgaf about your brown sticky stuff P2P prep, if you wanna p2p pm @@Pain for a p2p prep vs envy

55v55 F2P Prep

Saturday, February 6th, 2016

1PM Mass

1:45 PM Start

Memberlist only - Anybody who is not on the memberlist cannot attend! If either clan fails to do so, Auto win for the other clan

Any applicants/Members that are accepted After 12:00AM on February 5th cannot attend the event, this rule is to ensure no Last minute invites can attend!

Clan who Hops attacks first!

3 rounds.

Last round PKRI On Plat.

72 CB Cap

Overs ON

d60228c1b82be65b3502f736eca3e90f.png

Rage is a completely new clan.

Slaughter was gathered together by MPCs already on Sharkbrew.

The votes are bias.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/15694-rage-vs-slaughter/

Even people outside this rivalry are saying the post I made is logical, why are you ignoring child?

Declining? Ok, ty , don't ask for this brown sticky stuff events anymore. GL at mpc

Declining? Ok, ty , don't ask for this brown sticky stuff events anymore. GL at mpc

How did I decline.

This is Slaughter's leader for anyone who is wondering. Completely ignores your topic and tries to make something that benefits themselves. You're still ashamed aren't you? #pray4andre

How did I decline.

This is Slaughter's leader for anyone who is wondering. Completely ignores your topic and tries to make something that benefits themselves. You're still ashamed aren't you? #pray4andre

Accept or decline the offer, Idc about your 2 page essays. It's simple. 

Do you want to prep at this date with these rules. If you cannot accept these rules because of rank or you have to talk to your ranks.

Get off my topic. Ty

Rage is a completely new clan.

Slaughter was gathered together by MPCs already on Sharkbrew.

The votes are bias.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/15694-rage-vs-slaughter/

Even people outside this rivalry are saying the post I made is logical, why are you ignoring child?

it's not hard to spam edge for 2 weeks  bud.

Accept or decline the offer, Idc about your 2 page essays. It's simple. 

Do you want to prep at this date with these rules. If you cannot accept these rules because of rank or you have to talk to your ranks.

Get off my topic. Ty

You declined child. Keep lying to your members.

38163ea2f56b252b8688b778269bf4c7.png

Rage is brown sticky stuff we already know that

@@Lenin is a +1 in rage who is muted on trips

b3951b3d506d4afd6b433e701b0f3b28.png

Im declining this topic yes. I countered offered w/ a new one. Hello are you new to this ?

Didn't need to start a new topic for attention. This topic's format and context is purely banter. Ours was a lot more mature. Learn to counterdeclare on the same topic you moron.

b3951b3d506d4afd6b433e701b0f3b28.png

Didn't need to start a new topic for attention. This topic's format and context is purely banter. Ours was a lot more mature. Learn to counterdeclare on the same topic you moron.

55v55 F2P Prep

1PM Mass

Memberlist only - Anybody who is not on the memberlist cannot attend! If either clan fails to do so, Auto win for the other clan

Any applicants/Members that are accepted After 12:00AM on February 5th cannot attend the event, this rule is to ensure no Last minute invites can attend!

3 rounds.

Last round PKRI On Plat.

72 CB Cap

Overs ON

55v55 F2P Prep

1PM Mass

3 rounds.

Last round PKRI On Plat.

72 CB Cap

Overs ON

They declined 

55v55 F2P Prep

1PM Mass

3 rounds.

Last round PKRI On Plat.

72 CB Cap

Overs ON