New Best Joke of 2016 So far!

Dripz`

Here's another joke:

nice j-cup LMFAO

you mean the j cup every other clan didnt win either.

pls

74-0 was so hilarious in 2015 that it's still on top of the hilarious things in 2016.

that was so 2015

but hey, i only see eop going down more now Doom and CD are going hpc

stay brown sticky stuff lmfao

you act like i'm bullying you lol. you do realize your the one who replied to me and ive never seen you before so i don't know how i'm replying to everything you said?. I don't give a fuck about tlp nor do i flame them, just iobsessed or whatever. I don't think he is the face of tlp lmao.  you ask people who i am? l0l funny i don't ask anyone who you are because i don't care. seems like you care about me since your asking everyone who i am.

i know you're upset i don't know who or what severance is sorry

mfw u tried flaming me the other day with irreleviper and black pony @@Birthday

dont try act sweet now u dumb puss

i asked who u were when u tried quoting and flaming me and every1 said idk some broccoli in fi

u ARE some broccoli in fi so they right :s

mfw u tried flaming me the other day with irreleviper and black pony @@Birthday

dont try act sweet now u dumb puss

i asked who u were when u tried quoting and flaming me and every1 said idk some broccoli in fi

u ARE some broccoli in fi so they right :s

Sound sweet? Lmfao. Well you see I didn't remember you because guess why? I don't give a brown sticky stuff about you lol your nothing to me. Your just another broccoli behind his computer. I'm so crushed and hurt someone didn't know who I was. I'm happy though you were thinking of me enough to ask a bunch of people who I am. You must have been really interested in me. If you have any questions don't be scared to ask me. Thanks

Sound sweet? Lmfao. Well you see I didn't remember you because guess why? I don't give a brown sticky stuff about you lol your nothing to me. Your just another broccoli behind his computer. I'm so crushed and hurt someone didn't know who I was. I'm happy though you were thinking of me enough to ask a bunch of people who I am. You must have been really interested in me. If you have any questions don't be scared to ask me. Thanks

nty

in what way does SV or EOP have potential rof

In every way..

EoP was  #1 not so long ago..

Idk why you flame clans when the only reason your clan started competing with the big dogs is because you all mass trained to 30+ defence & wear addy lmfao.

Last time EoP and TLP had a fair 1v1 F2P matched opts fight @gdz you guys got rolled over despite it being addy vs monk robes lol.

In every way..

EoP was  #1 not so long ago..

Idk why you flame clans when the only reason your clan started competing with the big dogs is because you all mass trained to 30+ defence & wear addy lmfao.

Last time EoP and TLP had a fair 1v1 F2P matched opts fight @gdz you guys got rolled over despite it being addy vs monk robes lol.

keep lyin to urself lmfao stay #7 hpc. with cd and doom moving up you'll go to down #9 lmfao