After the "Big Movement"

موني

your post implies that we have 10 foe members that tag along on doom trips as well as 10 eop members that tag along on doom trips and that when we move up they won't be coming with us anymore due to same trip times as foeop

silly horsie :P

Like I said previously.. this is where the information is drawn from.. @@Moni said it himself. Like I said before, I do not really care who leaves or stays. If anything, I wish to see Doom succeed and give more competition to the HPC scene. All I know is EoP will still suck afterwards. 

eEJTqgR.png

Like I said previously.. this is where the information is drawn from.. @@Moni said it himself. Like I said before, I do not really care who leaves or stays. If anything, I wish to see Doom succeed and give more competition to the HPC scene. All I know is EoP will still suck afterwards. 

eEJTqgR.png

a lot of doom are in FOE/EOP

but not a lot of FOE/EOP kids are in Doom

and if that doesn't make sense, basically FOE/EOP will be losing more people than we are..

a lot of doom are in FOE/EOP

but not a lot of FOE/EOP kids are in Doom

and if that doesn't make sense, basically FOE/EOP will be losing more people than we are..

I think you are confused lol. That is what I have been saying since the beginning.. hence why I said EoP will slump & still suck.

:facepalm:

Since most of you know CD and Doom are going HPC/Training up to move up atm and with them going HPC means a few of them will slump or potentially close. What HPC's will slump and how do you think the clans moving up will do? 

Imo the clans that will get hit the hardest are SV and FOE only because the clans moving up have alot of core members in those HPC's atm. The clan that will benefit from this "Slump" IMO the most would be TLP only because they started a rivalry between both of those HPC's. But moving on to the HPC scene I think CD will do decent in wilderness, I can't speak for them in CLW but just based on their MPC results from CLW I don't think they'll be very active in CLW.  Doom will do decent in both aspects and will try to progress alot in terms of quality.. 

MONI question is who do you PICK DOOM OR EOP

you said in the beginning, or at least in the beginning when i quoted you.. was that doom has 10 people from eop and 10 people from foe

Listen, it is not that hard to grasp and understand. Moni said there's 10 Doom spread throughout foe & eop. I stated that if they chose the HPC over Doom, then Doom would slump. That simple. And if they chose Doom over the HPC's that they're in, then clans like brown sticky stuff eop would continue to go down hill and suck. Comeon, get on the same page.

I would just suggest moving the MPC scene to real trip times and still have somewhat rules for MPC clans. Maybe 60-95 cmb and 1-25 def? And than we could have a competition for the best MPC clan with the real members from every clan. When HPCs hit you or whatever it would just be shameful for the HPC that they are competing against a lower tier of clans. Just like how it used to be :P

gr8 b8 m8, r8 8/8

this

and cd-loyal members only recently joined sv, its like 4 applicants and 4-5 new members so it really isn't that bad. foe seems to have a lot of doom members tho @@Moni or am i wrong?

the other sv members in cd are staying with us since most were with us first

Listen, it is not that hard to grasp and understand. Moni said there's 10 Doom spread throughout foe & eop. I stated that if they chose the HPC over Doom, then Doom would slump. That simple. And if they chose Doom over the HPC's that they're in, then clans like brown sticky stuff eop would continue to go down hill and suck. Comeon, get on the same page.

and that is why i quoted you was to tell you that not many people are leaving doom for their hpc lol