After the "Big Movement"

موني

foe/eop will hurt the most due to shareds

sv will benefit because they'll persuade cd to team with them (same capes)

no persuasion needed, both clans will simply hit eachother fights, it'll be the same as when Sup and TLP had same capes and got into same clusters, i.e ZU and Sup 1year anni trip. I'm not saying they will deffo team but I am saying it makes focusing down same capes too difficult to bother with :P

MPC's already know what is going to happen at hpc scene as we are familiar with the multiclanning situation and the moving clans, no idea about what will happen with Slaughter and Rage moving up to MPC bracket tho.

Also I see only people who leave foe are Doom ranks who started the members back n forth trading. Possibly some extras who prefer F2P over P2P but everybody ellse who joined foe just for the p2p side will stick to that clan.

Doesn't doom have like 10 eop and like 10 foe and more from current hpcs @@Moni that you told me? Looks like Doom will take the hardest hit not having those members unless they all plan on staying with Doom. Are you @@Moni?

Ye Doom has a few EOP but they're people like Dull A Bad Tank,Alex etc the only 2 people EOP is losing is me and Surader

FOE on the other hand is losing Logan and 10 or so members

Ye Doom has a few EOP but they're people like Dull A Bad Tank,Alex etc the only 2 people EOP is losing is me and Surader

FOE on the other hand is losing Logan and 10 or so members

Oh, so you're leaving EoP for Doom and Logan & some foe are leaving as well? Damn, hits being taken.

CD/sv will team and try to bully doom. They both hate doom and have been or are currently in a rivalry with them, and sv needs to start winning again to revitalize their clan. Doom might be able to convince eop to help, I feel like a doom/fo alliance won't happen since doom is stealing like 10+ of fo's members, fo can't like that. CD/sv will both bring about 2000090 mains as expected, and neither will do be able to do anything to the better hpcs such as tlp who will continue to smoke sv even with CD added in.

DOOM/FOE : i expect FOE to hurt more as their doom members that actually want to f2p are most certainly going to side with doom, where FOE's p2p game will drop due to lack of ops

SV/CD : i know nothing about CD's leadership but given the way CD carries themselves on public boards frankly I don't see any outcome other than SV and CD teaming. I would be highly impressed if CD truly attempted to stand alone; time will tell.

The real interesting factor here is matched ability - we slept on doom up 4 and got rocked last week, i'm excited for the outcome of today's prep. CD idt does preps lol, they've most likely a long way to go in terms of gaining ground on current HPC's, SV was a prime example of the fact that numbers aren't everything

GL to both