Fatality Vs Final Ownage Elite 45 Vs 45 F2P Prep [2-1]

Halloween

Not even gonna bother reading what you said when you quoted me I'm assuming on page 5 since it's not on this page (don't do that again u lil dog)

You literally went on battle-scape.com to pull up a fake ending (ON PRIVATE SERVERS LMFAO) which happened on a Saturday where we waited 30 minutes-an hour for your brown sticky stuff clan (who refused to prep us, starved us, won two out of the 30 something minis we had with you, teamed on us every weekend (still couldn't win), etc etc) and then left when we realized you weren't going out. Then, you massed up and took this screenshot, only to move servers and only to close after a week! LMFAO is that something you're actually proud of bro? Your clan was nothing back then, and it was nothing against the "new" kids you seem to think you're so above on this thread. We literally had that clan jam packed with leaks to the point where we demoralized you into closing! LMFAO AND THEN U GUYS TRIED TO MAKE AN LPC ON RS AND COULDN'T EVEN DO THAT LMFAOOOOOOOOOO HOLY brown sticky stuff WTF WHY AM I WASTING MY TIME ON THE DEBRIS ON THE BOTTOM OF MY CLIMBING BOOTS THAT GOT THERE FROM BEING REPEATEDLY STOMPED IN2 THE GROUND AT GDZ L000L

In addition to this, I heard from a few Fi members that you used to get bullied day in day out until Bruins told them to stop. Lmfao I can't believe I'm giving you a chance to defend yourself when you act like a complete beta cunt online in your own clan lmfao. You'd be surprised how many people think you're actually a fucking delusional moron. It's mind bogging honestly. First you have to cling to the past in an attempt to have any sort of weight on two "mutes" who have bullied u up and down this thread. Then you try to come at daddy with a fake ending screenshot and get put in the dirt. Think b4 u come at my neck u dirty charcoal colored bundle of twigsgot lmao

I really hope Fi never gives you a chance at a rank because you will put that clan in the ground alone. You're garbage, justin beiber, and have a ponytail in 2016. Don't ever quote me again unless you wanna get ether'd again, pussy

Checking out, putting my teammates in now @@Dragonfish @u dont want these hands @weird fucking lettering iobsession

"Not even gonna bother reading what you said when you quoted me "

^THATS RIGHT STAY DOWN MORON LMFAO.

You just proved my point when I said my clan left a big ass scar on your wide ass east-west spread forehead. I legit have you in tears right now because I finally gave you the truth on why your clan became an lpc on runescape & you didn't even bother to reply to my last quote ROFL. If it wasn't for my clan bullying you off a simple private server aka the fake version of runescape, your clan wouldn't have touched this game and remained on battlescape.

The only thing severance is known for on that server is 3 mini wars and  a topic made by ambush.....asking sv to show up on 26 hillz, which they didn't lmfa0.

c0913f75e7c66bd393f9e717c9eb690c.png

As for Ambush, we've been on battlescape for 4 years & made WAY TOO MUCH HISTORY. This severance clan that struggle to compete with one of Allen's clans, can't even come close to what Ambush did on Battlescape & Telos. 

and LOL? 1 first to 50 video? l00000l is that it? If you think 1 clan wars event versus Ambush is good enough......well you must be drunk af or high off that catnip you smoked. Everyone knows that the wilderness plays the biggest part in pure clanning you fucking rookie l0l.

@@Braden you might have to ban me now because I know rape videos aren't allowed on this site.

honestly expected outcome looks like Fi vs Tlp again for #1 this year

eop lost to sup AGAIN today I heard LMFAO

I'm guessing @@Dragonfish is getting sharkbrew and battlescape forums mixed up again l0l nobody knows who he is..btw @@Dragonfish aka brian you are named after a dog on family guy

L

L

l000000000l

good job! your clan rocks xoxoxo