Fatality Vs Final Ownage Elite 45 Vs 45 F2P Prep [2-1]

Halloween

good job! your clan rocks xoxoxo

"Why would I bother to read something by some1 who is disliked by his own clanmates bro"

^ LMFAO

@@Robbyy you're officially broken, thanks for throwing in the towels lmfa0. Its very clear that you're in your feelings right now lmfa0.

He went from trying to step up, to not bothering to read my replies & getting into his feelings lmfa00000.

@@Robbyy atm
f5sE10S.gif

u dumb? second sentence literally said I would give you some of my time.

Loosen the ponytail maybe? Brain pressure dude. If anyone got into their feelings it's the virgin ponytail usain bolt who speaks about his "accomplishments" on runescape private server clanning like they mean anything at all/are dear to his heart LMAO

TEARS OF JOY CUS THIS IS TOO DAMN EASY

My man @@Robbyy wrote to me his 8th grade essay and it fucking backfired when he admitted he didn't bother reading my post & when he transitioned from 14 font to like 36 font....clearly showing that he is in his feelings right now.

@@Robbyy instead of trying to quote me back and forth with your brown sticky stuffty replies, how about you go brush your teeth cuz them brown sticky stuffs look like saradomin brews. Refrain from quoting me again you disgusting,fat,pizza face animal. Your ass belongs in ardougne zoo.

My man @@Robbyy wrote to me his 8th grade essay and it fucking backfired when he admitted he didn't bother reading my post & when he transitioned from 14 font to like 36 font....clearly showing that he is in his feelings right now.

@@Robbyy instead of trying to quote me back and forth with your brown sticky stuffty replies, how about you go brush your teeth cuz them brown sticky stuffs look like saradomin brew. Refrain from quoting me again you disgusting,fat,pizza face animal. Your ass belongs in ardougne zoo.

Weak weak weak weak weak and unoriginal flames bro don't forget that antifire in the morning for that dragon breath lmao if anyone belongs in the zoo it's ur monkey usain bolt ass bro calm down before I grab you by the ponytail and throw you across clanwars like a bolas pussy

You know you don't have anything to say when you try to insult someone for making two clicks to change a font size. Yikes bro lmao

If you ever in the south hmu let's meet up =]

@@Robbyy instead of trying to quote me back and forth with your brown sticky stuffty replies, how about you go brush your teeth cuz them brown sticky stuffs look like saradomin brews. Refrain from quoting me again you disgusting,fat,pizza face animal. Your ass belongs in ardougne zoo.

nobody asked btw ponytail

who names their child fucking cloyde

caravan family etc

Listen here broccoli's @@Dragonfish is named after a lil bitch on family guy aka the dog that i piss on lmfa0 nice best attitude you private server reject l0l

u were born on private servers and ur still a squeeker u tomato weeaboo

cf42b33c15d3a8a4be2f901840e78b27.png

nobody has ever needed btw

to this day he remains muted.

Writing long things isn't too bad since I actually have a continuing education lmao weak flames dude get hotter

Mfw people think like a paragraph takes so long bro! Because we all haven't spent countless years on this game lmao bro :P

As much as @@Birthday will not admit it I know he did and that's all that matters because it was a 1 on 1 conversation b4 your weird ass showed up =]

ask @@Tim or @@Lee to feed u some scoop on me flame me with ur best bro cus this is boring

pJhpTXQ.gif

nobody asked btw ponytail

who names their child fucking cloyde

caravan family etc

u were born on private servers and ur still a squeeker u tofu weeaboo

cf42b33c15d3a8a4be2f901840e78b27.png

nobody has ever needed btw

to this day he remains muted.

you think I am imute? You think I squeak like @@dull when he calls with his brother in their shared bunk bed? I think i pissed too much in your eyes and my urine is fucking up your memory rofl.

get brown sticky stuff on random dont quote me 0-16 clan this month

Weak weak weak weak weak and unoriginal flames bro don't forget that antifire in the morning for that dragon breath lmao if anyone belongs in the zoo it's ur monkey usain bolt ass bro calm down before I grab you by the ponytail and throw you across clanwars like a bolas pussy

You know you don't have anything to say when you try to insult someone for making two clicks to change a font size. Yikes bro lmao

If you ever in the south hmu let's meet up =]

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Writing long things isn't too bad since I actually have a continuing education lmao weak flames dude get hotter

Mfw people think like a paragraph takes so long bro! Because we all haven't spent countless years on this game lmao bro :P

As much as @@Birthday will not admit it I know he did and that's all that matters because it was a 1 on 1 conversation b4 your weird ass showed up =]

ask @@Tim or @@Lee to feed u some scoop on me flame me with ur best bro cus this is boring

Me too lmfao, your'e getting so emotional you wrote 10 paragraphs. None of us are taking this seriously :)