Fatality Vs Final Ownage Elite 45 Vs 45 F2P Prep [2-1]

Halloween

"Not even gonna bother reading what you said when you quoted me "

^THATS RIGHT STAY DOWN MORON LMFAO.

You just proved my point when I said my clan left a big ass scar on your wide ass east-west spread forehead. I legit have you in tears right now because I finally gave you the truth on why your clan became an lpc on runescape & you didn't even bother to reply to my last quote ROFL. If it wasn't for my clan bullying you off a simple private server aka the fake version of runescape, your clan wouldn't have touched this game and remained on battlescape.

The only thing severance is known for on that server is 3 mini wars and  a topic made by ambush.....asking sv to show up on 26 hillz, which they didn't lmfa0.

c0913f75e7c66bd393f9e717c9eb690c.png

As for Ambush, we've been on battlescape for 4 years & made WAY TOO MUCH HISTORY. This severance clan that struggle to compete with one of Allen's clans, can't even come close to what Ambush did on Battlescape & Telos. 

and LOL? 1 first to 50 video? l00000l is that it? If you think 1 clan wars event versus Ambush is good enough......well you must be drunk af or high off that catnip you smoked. Everyone knows that the wilderness plays the biggest part in pure clanning you fucking rookie l0l.

@@Braden you might have to ban me now because I know rape videos aren't allowed on this site.

Why would I bother to read something by some1 who is disliked by his own clanmates bro

I'll give u my precious time real quick and entertain you tho, if Kevin didn't ban me from irc for hurting his feelings I'd show you more but I don't wanna hurt yours too.

(091:19 PM) <@[Fi]Couck> robbyy

(091:23 PM) <@[Fi]Couck> he will unmute if u join fi

(091:24 PM) <%[Fi]Jons> You were trying to fight

(091:26 PM) <%[Fi]Jons> when i had 0 mana lol

(091:30 PM) <%[Fi]Jons> I pinged no like 5 times

(091:30 PM) <robbyy> [Fi]Couck kick birthday and we got a deal

(091:32 PM) <%[Fi]Jons> You go in and die

(091:32 PM) <robbyy>

(091:33 PM) <%[Fi]Jons> "corki brown sticky stuff"

(091:34 PM) <@[Fi]Couck> deal

(091:34 PM) <%[Fi]Jons> lmfao?

(091:35 PM) <@[Fi]Couck> lmfao

(091:37 PM) <robbyy> L,0000L

(lol threw in this miniwar since u were in it and you sucked per usual)

"As for Ambush, we've been on battlescape for 4 years & made WAY TOO MUCH HISTORY. This severance clan that struggle to compete with one of Allen's clans, can't even come close to what Ambush did on Battlescape & Telos." That's cool and all bro but like private servers like you said. You can't use the rsps insult and then talk up how much history you've made! BRO OMG U MADE SUCH AN IMPACT BRO THAT IS SO SICK U PUTTIN THAT ON THOSE RESUMES DUDE? PEOPLE KNOW UR THE INFAMOUS AMBUSH BIRTHDAY ??? Shut up you actual walking justin beiber lmfao. Also Allen didn't have a clan when we were open fyi broccoli lmao wtf r u even saying BRO You just linked videos of your clan + another in the same cc + the temptation rejects trying to snipe us trying to take down one lmao bro ambush is SOOO GOOD

Lmao and you actually tried using "moved to rs" as an insult holy brown sticky stuff lol. Your clan moved private servers to get away from us, then was still too scared to do anything against us lmfao. I know you're sitting here trying to get an edge on me on sharkbrew.com by spewing lies that people who weren't involved could believe, but it's just me n you here buddy! @@Birthday I promise we would've had several more clan wars events where we smoked you if IcyB didn't run out of xanax to calm himself down after getting abused day in day out by us. Btw, Jamz is 10x better than you at every aspect of this game and if he couldn't do it, you most definitely can't.

Like I said, don't mention/quote/look at me again cringy pavement colored moron. When you can think of something else to say to me than fallacies you'd like to make yourself believe or cringy insults like "irrelevant!!" "we made history u didnt!!" then feel free to attempt to step again. There's a reason why you've been everyone's punching bag lmfao.

honestly expected outcome looks like Fi vs Tlp again for #1 this year

eop lost to sup AGAIN today I heard LMFAO

I'm guessing @@Dragonfish is getting sharkbrew and battlescape forums mixed up again l0l nobody knows who he is..btw @@Dragonfish aka brian you are named after a dog on family guy

L

L

DOG ON FAMILY GUY LMFAOOO

@@Dragonfish your broccoli l0l keep replying to our thread you private server reject best attidue brian the dog l0l

good job! your clan rocks xoxoxo

Why would I bother to read something by some1 who is disliked by his own clanmates bro

I'll give u my precious time real quick and entertain you tho, if Kevin didn't ban me from irc for hurting his feelings I'd show you more but I don't wanna hurt yours too.

(091:19 PM) <@[Fi]Couck> robbyy

(091:23 PM) <@[Fi]Couck> he will unmute if u join fi

(091:24 PM) <%[Fi]Jons> You were trying to fight

(091:26 PM) <%[Fi]Jons> when i had 0 mana lol

(091:30 PM) <%[Fi]Jons> I pinged no like 5 times

(091:30 PM) <robbyy> [Fi]Couck kick birthday and we got a deal

(091:32 PM) <%[Fi]Jons> You go in and die

(091:32 PM) <robbyy>

(091:33 PM) <%[Fi]Jons> "corki brown sticky stuff"

(091:34 PM) <@[Fi]Couck> deal

(091:34 PM) <%[Fi]Jons> lmfao?

(091:35 PM) <@[Fi]Couck> lmfao

(091:37 PM) <robbyy> L,0000L

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvuGKsYOQ2o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efSCeLJqISk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT0vHqeVHDs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJBJW9AqMRU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msXCrzcIHv8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxuO5jAayGU (lol threw in this miniwar since u were in it and you sucked per usual)

"As for Ambush, we've been on battlescape for 4 years & made WAY TOO MUCH HISTORY. This severance clan that struggle to compete with one of Allen's clans, can't even come close to what Ambush did on Battlescape & Telos." That's cool and all bro but like private servers like you said. You can't use the rsps insult and then talk up how much history you've made! BRO OMG U MADE SUCH AN IMPACT BRO THAT IS SO SICK U PUTTIN THAT ON THOSE RESUMES DUDE? PEOPLE KNOW UR THE INFAMOUS AMBUSH BIRTHDAY ??? Shut up you actual walking justin beiber lmfao. Also Allen didn't have a clan when we were open fyi broccoli lmao wtf r u even saying BRO You just linked videos of your clan + another in the same cc + the temptation rejects trying to snipe us trying to take down one lmao bro ambush is SOOO GOOD

Lmao and you actually tried using "moved to rs" as an insult holy brown sticky stuff lol. Your clan moved private servers to get away from us, then was still too scared to do anything against us lmfao. I know you're sitting here trying to get an edge on me on sharkbrew.com by spewing lies that people who weren't involved could believe, but it's just me n you here buddy! @@Birthday I promise we would've had several more clan wars events where we smoked you if IcyB didn't run out of xanax to calm himself down after getting abused day in day out by us. Btw, Jamz is 10x better than you at every aspect of this game and if he couldn't do it, you most definitely can't.

Like I said, don't mention/quote/look at me again cringy pavement colored moron. When you can think of something else to say to me than fallacies you'd like to make yourself believe or cringy insults like "irrelevant!!" "we made history u didnt!!" then feel free to attempt to step again. There's a reason why you've been everyone's punching bag lmfao.

Lmfao you got some problems dude, your feelings must be really hurt. Go cry somewhere else lmao.

Lmfao you got some problems dude, your feelings must be really hurt. Go cry somewhere else lmao.

As expected, @@Birthday can not fight his own battles so his lil buddy tries to flame me but after reading this honestly you can do better! Lmfao you got some problems dude, your feelings must be really hurt. Go cry somewhere else lmao.

Do you want free bumps and post count or do you want me to go somewhere else? Make up your mind bro.

As expected, @@Birthday can not fight his own battles so his lil buddy tries to flame me but after reading this honestly you can do better! Lmfao you got some problems dude, your feelings must be really hurt. Go cry somewhere else lmao.

Do you want free bumps and post count or do you want me to go somewhere else? Make up your mind bro.

no one cares fat tomato broccoli degen

Lmfao your feelings got so hurt you took the time to write all of that and no one is going to read it lol

Lmfao your feelings got so hurt you took the time to write all of that and no one is going to read it lol

Writing long things isn't too bad since I actually have a continuing education lmao weak flames dude get hotter

Mfw people think like a paragraph takes so long bro! Because we all haven't spent countless years on this game lmao bro :P

As much as @@Birthday will not admit it I know he did and that's all that matters because it was a 1 on 1 conversation b4 your weird ass showed up =]

ask @@Tim or @@Lee to feed u some scoop on me flame me with ur best bro cus this is boring

"Why would I bother to read something by some1 who is disliked by his own clanmates bro"

^ LMFAO

@@Robbyy you're officially broken, thanks for throwing in the towels lmfa0. Its very clear that you're in your feelings right now lmfa0.

He went from trying to step up, to not bothering to read my replies & getting into his feelings lmfa00000.

@@Robbyy atm

f5sE10S.gif