Hey Horm

Fear The Beard

Surely having no weekend topic for 3 weeks or a friday topic for 3 weeks or any preps vs a clan you're in a rivalry with means you're broken lmfa0

pulling 100s with no invites were definitely broken lmfao. Listen to yourself.

Horms topic 'can't wait' was quite touching, something about no mains in the HPC scene. Think he forgot the minor detail CD was once a main clan. Think we'll wipe the dust off our mains and counter your pulls with 126's. hahah lol lmfao

pulling 100s with no invites were definitely broken lmfao. Listen to yourself.

Horms topic 'can't wait' was quite touching, something about no mains in the HPC scene. Think he forgot the minor detail CD was once a main clan. Think we'll wipe the dust off our mains and counter your pulls with 126's. hahah lol lmfao

"no invites"

"all of sv members are cd"

Your propaganda doesn't work lmfao, only a few weeks ago you claimed you didn't even know who WS is lmfao.

Your clan was irrelevant in the main scene, your zerker team is irrelevant in the MPC scene lmfao. Not sure how you think you can compete as a HPC pure clan.

"no invites"

"all of sv members are cd"

Your propaganda doesn't work lmfao, only a few weeks ago you claimed you didn't even know who WS is lmfao.

Your clan was irrelevant in the main scene, your zerker team is irrelevant in the MPC scene lmfao. Not sure how you think you can compete as a HPC pure clan.

You're from Battlescape. I don't expect you to know anything about real clanning.

You can quote me all night but at the end of the day you can't compete in the MPC scene and you won't compete in HPC scene.

You're from Battlescape. I don't expect you to know anything about real clanning.

You can quote me all night but at the end of the day you can't compete in the MPC scene and you won't compete in HPC scene.

Ultama wont be able to attend hpc trips anyways. He only came to dooms sunday trips because they were at 7pm (his bedtime is 9pm)

~ Sukh

I played RS before Battlescape. You came from an irrelevant main clan, you know nothing about real clanning lmfa0

Ultama wont be able to attend hpc trips anyways. He only came to dooms sunday trips because they were at 7pm (his bedtime is 9pm)

~ Sukh

Saturday trips are at 10:30pm, keep trying drop out lmfa0

You still got no job and no education?