@Rage 2 months of doing inners should be enough

Angela Merkel

lmao if someone asks me ' can u poke me this ' i can do it also lol

GO ON FUCKING IRC RIGHT NOW, WITH A RANDOM NICKNAME ASK OUR RANKS IF THE PREP IS SERIOUS.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE MIRC USE QWEBIRC AND GO IN #SLAUGHTER ASK ANY OP THERE IF THE PREP IS LEGIT

GO ON FUCKING IRC RIGHT NOW, WITH A RANDOM NICKNAME ASK OUR RANKS IF THE PREP IS SERIOUS.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE MIRC USE QWEBIRC AND GO IN #SLAUGHTER ASK ANY OP THERE IF THE PREP IS LEGIT

U seem mad LOL. Nah man, i'm just speaking for myself when I say this : If that's the way u want to be taken seriously fair enough but I can't take this serious.

U seem mad LOL. Nah man, i'm just speaking for myself when I say this : If that's the way u want to be taken seriously fair enough but I can't take this serious.

You didn't even go in irc to check.... *sigh* 

Well you know the prep is serious, and you won't fight us when you get a +5. If the combat cap is a issue, feel free to come up with a difffrent one and we can talk. 

How can I take your logic serious, your edward syndrom is blocking you from using w/e is left of your deluded mind and tiny brain capacity. may god bless your extra chromosome and hope you dont mistake a brick for your cereal even though you not being able to use your mic would be a blessing to humanity.