@Rage 2 months of doing inners should be enough

Angela Merkel

atleast we can compete a prep and not look like fucking retards

5-1 ? Nice one. 

You have brown sticky stuff quality, the only thing you have is numbers. And we are giving you the oppetunity to prep us with +5 ppl. 

You avoiding the topic completly to flame envy? now that looks fucking broccolied. You are legit embarrsing your clan

5-1 ? Nice one. 

You have brown sticky stuff quality, the only thing you have is numbers. And we are giving you the oppetunity to prep us with +5 ppl. 

You avoiding the topic completly to flame envy? now that looks fucking cauliflower. You are legit embarrsing your clan

we have many oppetunities

we have many oppetunities

All you can do now is correct my grammar mistakes, theres alot of those trust me on that. I type fast and i am 4n. You are littarly speechless lmfao.

Keep starving us mate, it only makes us want to kill your clan more.

How can I take your logic serious, your edward syndrom is blocking you from using w/e is left of your deluded mind and tiny brain capacity. may god bless your extra chromosome and hope you dont mistake a brick for your cereal even though you not being able to use your mic would be a blessing to humanity.

U mad?

All you can do now is correct my grammar mistakes, theres alot of those trust me on that. I type fast and i am 4n. You are littarly speechless lmfao.

Keep starving us mate, it only makes us want to kill your clan more.

just wait for this weekend. lmfao

yeah bud huge advantage when they all have mpc accs and the majority of us are low lvl 70s huge advantage much wow

It is a huge advantage though.

nice dead ts, LMFAO

Nice way to dodge the prep dude. Either prep us or stfu

This isn't serious so why would I take it serious.

But it is serious? What did niblet say it wasnt and all of a suddent it isnt? Your ranks are scared, have them pm a rank to confirm.

already back in Envy?

Fucking pussy.

Another dodge at the acceptance of the prep. Accept the prep dude 

U seem mad LOL. Nah man, i'm just speaking for myself when I say this : If that's the way u want to be taken seriously fair enough but I can't take this serious.

Except we are serious, and the fact that your ranks are scared even with +5 sure says a lot.

If your clan took something seriously we would reply seriously.

You're humiliated because you're seeing what your ranks really are made of. Theyre scared and don't what you guys to know so they say were not being serious about it, but ranks have confirmed that it is and ready to fight you guys.