@Rage 2 months of doing inners should be enough

Angela Merkel

Atleast take it seriously. I am 100% serious, I don't know if this is banter or a serious declaration.

Ask one of your ranks to make a proper declaration, wtf is this?

Go in #slaughter to confirm, query our ranks. 

044b9af67deb9484eb3337858b58c3e0.png

e90429e07d593087554485326bc4a0b1.png

i always said slaugther were pussies for not accepting rage fullout, but all that advantage slaugther is giving right now... if rage decline they should just go back to xlpc since all they do is camp f2p teaming with SD even tho they said they were mpc now... theres no excuse to decline this, +5 +invites +atk first.

yeah bud huge advantage when they all have mpc accs and the majority of us are low lvl 70s huge advantage much wow

89 cb cap? just give up spastic

So much for mpc, give us another cap that would be more suitable for you then. 

@@Lenin was complaining so much about the combat cap being to low

i always said slaugther were pussies for not accepting rage fullout, but all that advantage slaugther is giving right now... if rage decline they should just go back to xlpc since all they do is camp f2p teaming with SD even tho they said they were mpc now... theres no excuse to decline this, +5 +invites +atk first.

Aye! 

yeah bud huge advantage when they all have mpc accs and the majority of us are low lvl 70s huge advantage much wow

We are giving you +5 and your complaining about the combat cap LOL

Imagine thinking that anyone cares what you say

lmfao your clan has been saying "were going MPC" for a month and your ranks know that you aren't ready or capable of moving up lmfa0

its not like we can just get 20/30 def and be ready to move up rofl we have to train accs a lot it takes time, i hope this isnt too complicated to understand

Then ask ur ranks to discuss the prep with us.

We are mostly 70s aswell. We have a few mpcs accounts, your boy @@Lenin kept on asking for a prep with higher cb cap so here it is

its not like we can just get 20/30 def and be ready to move up rofl we have to train accs a lot it takes time, i hope this isnt too complicated to understand

LMfao when you use the same argument that we used when we declined the p2p fullout,

Just the diffrence is that we can both do this, and combat cap can be discussed

lmfao took us 2 weeks to transition this being our first week, your clan isn't capable of doing it and will die out/get bullied by every MPC l0l. Hope you realize that you don't need 20 def but thats what your ranks get in order to level up l0l

nice dead ts, LMFAO

I remeber when we went in ur ts, you had 23 people lmfao.

Right now its poppin with 50 people, some are muted as it is and like 20 others are chilling in other channels

+5 and still scared lmfao

Looking at the screenshots of your teamspeak I see a bunch of names who I know for a fact all have MPC accounts below 89 CB, stop being cauliflower.

THEN LETS DISCUSS ANOTHER CB CAP? YOU HAVE MADE THE IMPRESSION THAT U WANT A HIGHER CB CAP, SO YOU GOT IT, WANT TO LOWER IT AGAIN? NP?

nice dead ts, LMFAO

55 on ts wbu

Looking at the screenshots of your teamspeak I see a bunch of names who I know for a fact all have MPC accounts below 89 CB, stop being cauliflower.

you're scared to prep a MPC when your clan prepped an MPC with +3 and were offering you +5 with the same rules even letting you attack first lmfa0 nice excuses on declining bundle of twigsgots

55 on ts wbu

you're scared to prep a MPC when your clan prepped an MPC with +3 and were offering you +5 with the same rules even letting you attack first lmfa0 nice excuses on declining bundle of twigsgots

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCKING brown sticky stuff SCARED CLAN