Sovereign Midweek - Thursday - TUF Cleared X3.

wheelchair

I don't have a bowl cut or a bed time, keep trying reject lma0.

You don't have a social life, decent education, decent job, friends and family that actually like you (lmfao). Even the one thing you consider your life (RS) you aren't good at r0fl.

Your life is legitimately so brown sticky stuff you refrain from talking in real life (and on teamspeak) and resort to mimicking some kind of reject underground movement that communicates through IRC.

The funny thing is so many people share that account but what i've just said can apply to every single one of them. Of course you're too socially insecure and your life is so flawed and worthless to live that you won't actually reveal who is on the account at the time.

so u did have a boyfriend? lololol bundle of twigsot

i said stfu bro so can u stfu?

u kno wats funny

u tried to tag in halloween but he completely ignored you

thats deep loooooool

now stfu.

You know what's funnier?

You tried to deny that you're a paki and you wear a mitre irl lmfa0000

Thanks for stfu mute l0l

ok now seriously can u stfu?

ur not even funny anymore

wheres the old ultama gone :(

Your life is that miserable and depressing that it isn't even funny anymore, I agree.

When you say you "work in an office" (yet somehow don't want to say your job role (insecure much?)) do you mean you work in a taxi office lmfa00

"welcome 2 attarpal taxi's how may i be of service"

Your life is that miserable and depressing that it isn't even funny anymore, I agree.

When you say you "work in an office" (yet somehow don't want to say your job role (insecure much?)) do you mean you work in a taxi office lmfa00

"welcome 2 attarpal taxi's how may i be of service"

i work for an it company in south london

u tell us we're obsessed with u but ur the 1 askin what i do for work

where did the ultama logic go?  :P

i work for an it company in south london

u tell us we're obsessed with u but ur the 1 askin what i do for work

where did the ultama logic go?  :P

Asking someone their job role isn't being obsessive (you still didn't answer it lmfao, what is your job role?).

Waiting for someone to wake up and spam their notifications is obsessive isn't normal l0l are you really that cauliflower to believe it is normal?.

Asking someone their job role isn't being obsessive (you still didn't answer it lmfao, what is your job role?).

Waiting for someone to wake up and spam their notifications is obsessive isn't normal l0l are you really that cauliflower to believe it is normal?.

i havent waited 4 u to wake up and spam ur notifications?

where do u get this info from u dumb gmaul head cunt

id choose flamin halloween over u anyday at least he can put up a decent fight lol ur actually brown sticky stuff

(u paid him 4 gfx btw)

honestly @@ultama if ur gona stay brown sticky stuff at this dont even both quoting me anymore ur actually boring

i havent waited 4 u to wake up and spam ur notifications?

where do u get this info from u dumb gmaul head cunt

id choose flamin halloween over u anyday at least he can put up a decent fight lol ur actually brown sticky stuff

(u paid him 4 gfx btw)

honestly @@ultama if ur gona stay brown sticky stuff at this dont even both quoting me anymore ur actually boring

Lmfao is your mitre on your head too tight? You didn't tell us what your job role is, for all we know you could use your head + mitre to clean the office?

ffs your life sucks man I can dictate when you come onto these forums to get attention from me that your parents never gave you -.-

wStP708.png

Ofc you'd chose to flame halloween over me, I'm the only person who's realised how brown sticky stuff your life is, now you're trying to back out. Now go back to making pataks mute paki lmfa0