Sovereign Midweek - Thursday - TUF Cleared X3.

wheelchair

I don't think you even started playing RS when that gif was taken lma0

The difference is we felt we won by killing your ranks individually over 15 times in 1 trip whereas you felt you won because you stayed around 5+ hours returning and dying to us. Funny thing was we were making bank killing you for statuettes so it didn't really bother us, but since most of your clan consisted of main rejects the only thing they are used to is trying to "outlast" someone on an online mmorpg because they lack any kind of social life.

Ironic that you call people with successful jobs brain dead whilst you're in a dead end office job that probably didn't even require a level 3 grade qualification.

So basically ur mad cuz we out returned and won over n over again

If u wana get into irl we can, let me kno :P

Sorry u guys aint smart enough to win an event :(

So basically ur mad cuz we out returned and won over n over again

If u wana get into irl we can, let me kno :P

Sorry u guys aint smart enough to win an event :(

Yeah, i'm mad i made bank off you and made you get negative KDRs and slammed you.

I'm also mad you're in a slave job doing slave work with what i presume is only level-2 qualifications.

I'm also mad how easy you are to slay lmfao

Lol mfw ultama skills onrs gz on 99 wc btw ultama how r u still below 80 cb lmfao

I GOT A LIFE I GOT NO TIME TO TRAIN -ULTAMA

Clicks on trees for countless of hours

Mfw

Are you new to RS or something? you need to skill to do quests lmfao.

You played RS on holiday, you are the pinnacle of a social reject (use google define if you don't know what pinnacle means foreign broccoli l0l)

mfw @@ultama thinks hes hot brown sticky stuff because he thinks hes successful for getting a job after uni

u dont have ur own car

u dont have a driving license

the only thing u have is a bowlcut and a bedtime

shut the fuck up and neck yourself you dumb broccoli

@ lmao dont you have goat legs? didnt you get hacked by eop and still try rejoin them only to get kicked and forced into SV? my god you're both terrible

i remember i was in ambush and severance legit fucked us up lmfaooooo jamz asked eop kids to come along and we came to get fucking slapped

TP SUCKED TOO JAMZ TOLD US TO OFF TP AND MA ONLY ON SEV 

PISS ON UR DAD ULTAbundle of twigs

Yeah, i'm mad i made bank off you and made you get negative KDRs and slammed you.

I'm also mad you're in a slave job doing slave work with what i presume is only level-2 qualifications.

You played RS on holiday, you are the pinnacle of a social reject (use google define if you don't know what pinnacle means foreign broccoli l0l)

Lmfao u need 99 wc for quests h4h4h4h4h4h4

Gz on 99 wc @@ultama nice life clicking on trees all day

mfw @@ultama thinks hes hot brown sticky stuff because he thinks hes successful for getting a job after uni

u dont have ur own car

u dont have a driving license

the only thing u have is a bowlcut and a bedtime

shut the fuck up and neck yourself you dumb broccoli

@ lmao dont you have goat legs? didnt you get hacked by eop and still try rejoin them only to get kicked and forced into SV? my god you're both terrible

i remember i was in ambush and severance legit fucked us up lmfaooooo jamz asked eop kids to come along and we came to get fucking slapped

TP SUCKED TOO JAMZ TOLD US TO OFF TP AND MA ONLY ON SEV 

PISS ON UR DAD ULTAbundle of twigs

I don't have a bowl cut or a bed time, keep trying reject lma0.

You don't have a social life, decent education, decent job, friends and family that actually like you (lmfao). Even the one thing you consider your life (RS) you aren't good at r0fl.

Your life is legitimately so brown sticky stuff you refrain from talking in real life (and on teamspeak) and resort to mimicking some kind of reject underground movement that communicates through IRC.

The funny thing is so many people share that account but what i've just said can apply to every single one of them. Of course you're too socially insecure and your life is so flawed and worthless to live that you won't actually reveal who is on the account at the time.

what quest do u need 99 wc for?

ultabad...

You don't have a social life, decent education, decent job, friends and family that actually like you (lmfao). Even the one thing you consider your life (RS) you aren't good at r0fl.

Your life is legitimately so brown sticky stuff you refrain from talking in real life (and on teamspeak) and resort to mimicking some kind of reject underground movement that communicates through IRC.

The funny thing is so many people share that account but what i've just said can apply to every single one of them. Of course you're too socially insecure and your life is so flawed and worthless to live that you won't actually reveal who is on the account at the time.

lol some1 struck a nerve

yeah but bro ur boyfriend dumped u looooooooooool

lol some1 struck a nerve

yeah but bro ur boyfriend dumped u looooooooooool

I'm still with my partner r0fl?

Shame no one wants to go out with a greesy virgin fuck like you, hows life with no job, no friends and no family that loves you going? r0fl

99 wc guide plz @@ultama

Whens your next guide on playing RS on holiday rofl

Shame no one wants to go out with a greesy virgin fuck like you, hows life with no job, no friends and no family that loves you going? r0fl

it's spelt greasy by the way LMAO

try harder for grammar and fail noob

Lmfao thought you were a really busy bi sexual but u got time to click on trees i guess

U openly admit to havin a boy friend (justin beiber) u met with an online friend aka no friends irl (refer2 pic where ur standin alone at the back of the classroom)

If my job is slave work then so is urs and evrybody elses job

Sik logic ultamaul

U openly admit to havin a boy friend (justin beiber) u met with an online friend aka no friends irl (refer2 pic where ur standin alone at the back of the classroom)

Sik logic ultamaul

iObsEsSioN dont talk SrS 2 hIm!!! 

he IS troll !!!!!

fucking TROLL LOOkaLIKE @@ultama

comer here @@ultama LET ME PISSO N U

@@ultama nice greesy gmaul

ultama bf: baby ur hed is weird shape

ultama: its ok plz love me

ultama bf : no

ultama: a905f381611e106b452323695e24fb94.png

Sik logic ultamaul

Yeah my job is slave work where I'm designing and creating my own software and I actually require a degree to do and I actually enjoy...?

Whereas you cosplay runescape IRL by wearing a mitre, don't even want to tell us what job role you have, just saying it's "an office job" (most likely call centre cause you're paki as fuck) and you've never (and will never) experience a relationship with another person aside from when you are forced to marry someone.

Can you explain how you even do your job? aren't you like a mute or something? @@Halloween can you help me figure this one out lmao

@@coc is roc

I've trigged you so hard that you're obsessed over me lmfao I wonder how your parents would feel if they are alive?

I would really like to find out where you would work (if you even manage to find work) because i'd like to see how they would feel that they are recruiting a guy with tourettes.