Sovereign Midweek - Thursday - TUF Cleared X3.

wheelchair

How many times do i have to remind u @

In that version u had zac adhi and roofis who carried

U did fuck all

In the next 10 versions u ultama mark connor matt etc tried to do it again only to get slammed

brown sticky stuffters

Silence @

Oh yh leme remind u that u opened ur own clan aka axis and they accomplished nothing but gettin closed by a clan who was already closed lmfa0

Lets not even start about ur version of tp where u guys pulled 7 lookin at u 2 @@ultama

You mean the one that prevented you from going anywhere in wilderness but GDZ because you would lose anywhere else and would return for several hours straight to GDZ because your clan consisted of social rejects that have nothing in their life aside from RS(PS)?

lmfao

Why are you laughing about awards on a private server when you started clanning on a private server?

You mean the one that prevented you from going anywhere in wilderness but GDZ because you would lose anywhere else and would return for several hours straight to GDZ because your clan consisted of social rejects that have nothing in their life aside from RS(PS)?

lmfao

Why are you laughing about awards on a private server when you started clanning on a private server?

Being teamed on by 3 clans i think it was to our advantage to lure u to gdz and win over n over again

If either clan was smart enough u wuda killed us easily

Too bad u were all braindead

lmfao

you really had a massive impact on us with ur 7 ppl LMFAO and i probably played rs be4 u ty

Lmfao private server award irrelevant on rs yeah thats u

Axis

Tp

Sv

any good clan u been in breh?

clearly you have yet to be in one. Severance being your online RS clan = LPC stay bad.

Being teamed on by 3 clans i think it was to our advantage to lure u to gdz and win over n over again

30a517306ee19af419076238e65d5354_zps8ed3

i remb you being part of this gwas.

Lol online

I don't think you even started playing RS when that gif was taken lma0

The difference is we felt we won by killing your ranks individually over 15 times in 1 trip whereas you felt you won because you stayed around 5+ hours returning and dying to us. Funny thing was we were making bank killing you for statuettes so it didn't really bother us, but since most of your clan consisted of main rejects the only thing they are used to is trying to "outlast" someone on an online mmorpg because they lack any kind of social life.

Ironic that you call people with successful jobs brain dead whilst you're in a dead end office job that probably didn't even require a level 3 grade qualification.